large bat clinging to screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

large bat clinging to screen

Post by firerose on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm

I had a dream last night that I was in my employers home...and it was very bare...no furniture or anything. I was there taking care of his children. I went to open the blinds, as they were down and I wanted to let some light in. There were different sizes of bats clinging to the window screen, and one in particular was very large. My thought was to get myself and the children out of the home as fast I as I could.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: large bat clinging to screen

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:13 am

How do you feel about your employer? Do you sense he/she needs deliverance in some way...
It almost sounds like the demonic comfortably lives within his/her home and your eyes were open to it...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:56 pm

You know, I thought the bats could symbolize something demonic. The large bat in particular was very big...and fat. It very well could be that deliverance is needed. I sense my boss is struggling with some things....and he seems quite passive at times to me. He is a very nice man...and has a great family as far as wife and children. Though, his relationship with his siblings...is strained. He told me once he was the 'black sheep'. He very recently went through something very difficult with one of them.

When I come to work he seems to be happy to see me...and sometimes looks at me in a certian way....where it makes me just a little uncomfortable in a subtle way....this has only been recently though.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Sounds like a call to prayer for your boss. He seems to feel drawn to you in some way. He probably sees God in you. He senses that you won't judge him. Use that connection he feels as a way to help him through his struggles. Sometimes people just need someone to listen to them without judging them. But pray for him and his family. Pray expecially for his children since you were taking care of them in your dream. Pray that God will cleanse his house of any satanic or demonic force.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Yes, this all makes perfect sense from what I know and have observed recently. This situation is definitely a call to prayer. I have taken care of the chidren before...and they are precious. Just a precious family all around.

I have also read that bats can symbolize a renewal or rebirth of some sort. But, in m dream I felt like getting the children out of the house and I didn't feel comfortable, so their presence probably symbolized the latter.

Thanks so much for time and insights....

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Be aware also that many times a dream will give you both sides of the equation.

For instance, you recognized a demonic force at work in your employers family and wanted to get the children out. A call for intercession.

I think you need to acknowledge the warning that your spirit gave you - to run! A call to intercede for them as you run and not get tangled into the situation.

I think the 'look' the employer gives you can be translated in two ways - one positive and one negative: both valid:

On the right hand: he could see God in you genuinely and desires to have what you have spiritually - a good thing.

On the left hand: demonic forces are waiting to attempt to take advantage of the right hand state and tell your employer that he loves you when it's the God in you that he wants - only he's not spiritual enough to discern between the two.

I would say this is a definite warning dream to intercede for your employer WHILE keeping your relationship with him at arms length and all communication accountable to your spouse and if no spouse, your Pastor's wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi Nae2Glory,

You know the more I think about it....I think you presented the overall situation as it really is.

I should not assume the at times uncomfortable feeling I have as being harmless. This situation will require prayer and wisdom. I think I really need to pay attention to the feeling I had in the dream when I first saw the bats. They were so undetected and "imbedded" into the screen...and very still and silent. Me opening the window shade could symbolize me bringing light into the situation to expose the truth.

Thank you for time and insights....

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:32 am

firerose wrote:

I should not assume the at times uncomfortable feeling I have as being harmless. This situation will require prayer and wisdom. I think I really need to pay attention to the feeling I had in the dream when I first saw the bats. They were so undetected and "imbedded" into the screen...and very still and silent. Me opening the window shade could symbolize me bringing light into the situation to expose the truth.

How you felt during the dream I believe is God's way of bringing what's in our subconscious (or as I like to think of it, the Holy Spirit speaking in a still small voice) to our conscience.

Since this is bearing witness with your spirit, it may also be wise to note that bats don't 'see', they hear. They send out signals and response only to what they hear. You 'may' have to 'lift the shade' for exposure by 'speaking.' BUT, on that same note, I wouldn't do ANYTHING except you know without a doubt the Holy Spirit is guiding because He'll do it in such a way through you that will be the best for the situation.

:okay: Will pray for wisdom for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina_Miracle on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Nae2Glory wrote:
firerose wrote:

How you felt during the dream I believe is God's way of bringing what's in our subconscious (or as I like to think of it, the Holy Spirit speaking in a still small voice) to our conscience.

Since this is bearing witness with your spirit, it may also be wise to note that bats don't 'see', they hear. They send out signals and response only to what they hear. You 'may' have to 'lift the shade' for exposure by 'speaking.' BUT, on that same note, I wouldn't do ANYTHING except you know without a doubt the Holy Spirit is guiding because He'll do it in such a way through you that will be the best for the situation.

:okay: Will pray for wisdom for you.

Piggybacking onto what Nae2Glory said...bats also operate by "radar," so to speak, as she has noted. I think this might be a further indication that you strongly need to be aware of what's going on that is non-verbal. If you sense your boss is displaying an unhealthy or unseemly interest in you, perhaps this dream is to warn you to be watching and listening for signals of something that's not right & pay heed to it.

It seems odd to me that the bats are almost undetected & silent. I don't know much about bats, but that doesn't seem to be the way they usually operate. They are usually very active unless resting in the dark. Perhaps it's an indication that something evil is lurking and can attack if provoked.

A window is a place you can see through...a place of revelation. Perhaps when the blinds are drawn back, a revelation of what is lurking there will be revealed.

At any rate, seek the Lord and be watchful. And watch for those non-verbal cues the Lord may be sending you.

Carolina_Miracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 am

Nae2Glory and Carolina_Miracle, thank you very much. As I read these two replies I felt perhaps there is more here than meets the eye, and something is more serious than I had originally thought. (Which the dream makes obvious I would say) I've learned through experience to take the Lord's warnings that come through dreams seriously. Both of you had very good thoughts regarding how bats operate.

Interestingly, at work yesterday I had some brief communication with my boss where I asked him a question and the feeling I got behind his reaction was that something is definitely not right here...like I was sensing something in the Spirit. To someone else it may have been a completely normal conversation.

I will continue to watch and pray.....and watch for more non-verbal clues.

Thank you very much for thoughts....

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:04 am

Just remember to keep everything is a proper balance. Be sure to allow the Spirit to guide you in this. Making a mountain out of a mole hill is not the objective nor is playing dumb to a real threat.

Do pray and ask the Spirit to guide you and take heed to all the 'senses' that the Holy Spirit gives you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top