Frog dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frog dream?

Post by happiness80 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Lately I feel I've been getting some strange dreams but felt this one was significant;

Im at my current workplace and Im with my daughter going to clean a frog tank. As we go to do this, two frogs escape and hop off. A lady from my daughters care place appears and Im explaining to her I was trying to clean the tank when that happened. She is very nice and laid back about it and helps me put the tank on the ground to make it easier to clean. I then see my daughter has caught a frog and is holding it by the legs in a funny way. There are lots of people around laughing because its funny how she's holding it. Even the lady is amused/smiling about it. I notice this frog is a bright light green.
Then im walking through my workplace and a lady tells me another colleague has given my daughter some advice. Im really annoyed at the advice given and don't want this colleague saying that to my daughter. I then open a door which is a room filled with light and my daughter is playing in there. I tell her to come as im there to collect her. The colleague is looking at me with resentment almost a jealous look either of my daughter and I or of me.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frog dream?

Post by owen on Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:41 pm

I dont know how old your daughter is but i think this dream could be about an issue of someone interfering how you brought up your daughter.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 pm

owen wrote:I dont know how old your daughter is but i think this dream could be about an issue of someone interfering how you brought up your daughter.

Thanks Owen,
My daughter will be turning 9 soon - I wondered if it had something to do with lies as frogs seem to point to unclean spirits and whether there was some influence somewhere that perhaps my daughter is believing? You could be right as I didn't look at it that way but its very possible there could be some interference in that area.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top