A dream for guidance?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream for guidance?

Post by Chi on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:36 pm

I recently had a dream where I turned up to a new employment and I looked at my badge and I felt so proud to be in that role. In the next scene I wanted to use the rest room and went in to use it, when I came out I was ready to start the job. I was really happy there, it felt like I knew what I was doing  it was something that I did before.

I thought this dream was symbolic as the setting was familiar to me because I did an internship there (a few years back) and I hated every moment of it. Anyhow, 2 weeks after this dream I saw a vacancy for the exact same role that I was happy I got in the dream. Its a role that I have been applying for. However, although I applied (um...) could this still be symbolic for getting the role I want but somewhere different or has this been given as revelation?

Also I have been having dreams where I get offered a job that I was unsuccessful at interview. I went for an interview for a post back in March, I  have had dreams of getting this post because someone they appointed left, however nothing has happened as of yet, is this my subconscious at play?

How do you know whether to stay in faith after a dream? Especially when all other doors that you a pushing stay shut?!

I would love your thoughts folks.
Chi
scratching chin

Last edited by Chi on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to correct title)

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream for guidance?

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:21 pm

sounds good chi, obviously something new starting in your life, the badge shows your qualified to do it, the rest room is significant of a perhaps a rest time/break, or removal of a cleansing, or grooming, the job will fit like a glove, perhaps now is your rest room time, don't give up, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Thanks Dreamster,

Food for thought, so would you say that it is symbolic rather than literal despite the fact that the vacancy from my dream is what has happened in the natural?

Also the repeated themes in my dreams of being offered a job that I didn't get in the natural is this symbolic or literal?

Thanks
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:17 pm

i think the dream is literal,the right job hasnt manifested yet,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:01 am

Hi Dreamster - sorry which one, getting the job at the old place that I did my internship and I didn't like, but having a dream that I  was happy working there and in real life that post has become vacant and I applied for it?

or the one where I have already been for the interview and didn't get but dreaming that someone already employed no longer is working there so the post becomes vacant?

So effectively there are 2 different jobs...
Chi

Last edited by Chi on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a word)

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:59 pm

i think go with the feelings, new job, idea thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:09 am

I think you are right Dreamster, I've always be taught here on this website that the feelings in dreams are important so I guess it's going to be a qualified role that I know I can do and I feel proud of!

I hope that it manifest soon so I can tell you all about it!
Chi
happy dance

Last edited by Chi on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reference to this site)

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:26 am

So this week I found out that I wasn't shortlisted for an interview for the job I had a literal dream about. I wanted to know how it is possible to dream about getting a particular job in a certain organisation that actually comes up in the natural but the dream doesn't completely manifest?

I also found out I have an interview for a different job in the same organisation, is God using symbols here?

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:43 pm

nerd it can be difficult discerning whats literal and symbollik, ive had dreams that have had both things goin on in the same dream, dreams arent legal documents, but can be indicaters, pointers, hold them lightly , look for the overal message :reading:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 am

Chi,

In my experience, symbolic dreams are 100% dependable, literal dreams are not. Especially if it is something that we are obsessing over.

Have you had any dreams about babies or food?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks Dreamster,

I will bear your thoughts in mind!

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi Mia,

Funny that you should say that last night towards the end of my dream I was eating a tasty smoothie I could see all the ingredients being mixed and recalled mangos and a red fruit it was delicious. I woke up thinking of buying some fruit and thought I was just hungry!

Today I was pondering on how to actually know whether a dream is for comfort during a dry season/ waiting because I've had so many dreams that haven't manifested and yet some that have...

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:33 pm

so a literal dream is not literal? nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:23 am

I am just now seeing the manifestation of excellent dreams that I dreamt in 2006, so don't despair. He who promised is faithful. :)

Can you tell me the entire dream, Chi?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi Mia,

21st September 2015 I had a dream that;

I was working at an academic centre irl I did an internship here over 5 years ago. In the dream I saw my old supervisor/professor and he was really nice. He needed someone to work on some research and it turns out that it was something I had done before. I was writing and seem to know what I was doing. I was introduced to the team. I had a new badge, I was proud of my title '***' as I noticed that the receptionist, I think she was, was trying to get a glimpse of the details on my badge. I needed to use the toilet but I was given the option to use an open one or private one I obviously opted for the private one. When I came out I was ready to start my job. It was within walking distance from my house. I lefy my car at work and realised when I got home after walking home with a colleague but it didn't matter because I worked within walking distance.

Would love your thoughts ...
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Wow Mia since 2006 - that is truly amazing and very encouraging.

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:24 pm

:hairraising: and 9 years later :shocking: holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:44 am

OMG- I was so disgruntled today as I found out that I didn't get the job that I went for an interview for this wasn't the one from the dream crying

So I called up the academic centre - the one I had a dream about anyhow it turns out that they never appointed anyone for the role and they are advertising it again! I could be running ahead of myself but could this be the toilet part of my dream and this dream is literal?!!!!!!

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:24 am

And the food dream?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 am

Hi Mia,

It was so vague it was towards the end of a different dream I thought it was a heart dream but I recall that I was eating a tasty smoothie I could see all the ingredients being mixed and recalled mangos and a red fruit and tasting it and wanting more...

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Food dreams are often about jobs/businesses is why I asked.

Your dreams seem rather literal and therefore, I believe that they will happen.... sooner or later. :)

As for the toilet, it seems like something that is a part of your position that is not exactly ideal but it works.....and having a good attitude toward it makes a plus instead of a minus.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Thanks Mia,

I will bear that in mind because if I'm honest my attitude is quite negative sometimes especially when I'm not happy with something it's interesting because I really didn't enjoy my internship but I made myself continue until the end despite other trainees quitting!

This is really encouraging as I was tempted to stay down in the dumps! I'm not sure how to look at my dreams now as I was certain it was symbolic!

Mia out of interest what do toilet dreams represent? As I've had a few of late. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t20625-feelings-love

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:41 pm

hi chi,, i can see your intense frustration, regarding your dream and real life situation, i want to draw your attention back to the rest room, and consider a time period of rest, cleansing, removeval of toxic feelings may well be in play at present, before your next employment, :chinscratch:consider the pride you are feeling, is that a good thing? Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi Dreamster,

Yes I'm feeling very anxious at present because it's been a very long tiring couple of years of training, investing money and time so yes it is very, very frustrating for me at present. Sorry Dreamster 'consider the pride?' Please elaborate...

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:14 am

the first part of your dream you felt so proud, of your badge, / achievement, i thought id bring that to your attention as it was directly before you went to bathroom,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top