2nd repost please reply. Fire in my bedroom

Go down

2nd repost please reply. Fire in my bedroom

Post by gordie1 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:47 am

Hi there
The other night I dreamt that there was a fire in my bedroom at my bedroom window and blinds I asked my mother if it was coming from the TV player next to the curtains because I told her I had heard a loud pop coming from the TV but she told me it wasnt that had started the fire. My cat came into the room and I was very concerned for her safety she kept on wanting to go near the fire I was very upset but I managed to get her out of the room and close the door. I phoned the emergency services for help and they told me they were not coming they didnt want to put the fire out I was perplexed by this. Next In the dream I was meeting with my enemy (IRL a woman who ruined my ministry operating from a jezebel spirit.) And she told me that the annointing for my ministry had been removed. I woke up very upset and confused. IRL still in a really bad place spirtually

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd repost please reply. Fire in my bedroom

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:02 pm

ok i feel this is about suppressed anger in your life, i suggest you find a holy spirit filled counciler who you can work through the various issues that are now manifesting in your life, fire=anger, bedroom=place of the heart, you need to be set free from all influences, curses of that jezebel spirit thats been set against you nerd
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down