repost i dreamt my brother died age 50 age he is now someone please answer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost i dreamt my brother died age 50 age he is now someone please answer

Post by gordie1 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:45 am

Hi there last night I dreamt my brother died of a heart attack on his 50th Birthday in the dream I was in a betting shop placing a bet on a horse irl never do that and my mother phoned me and told me and I was completely shocked as irl as well I told her he was very fit and runs marathons no way should this happen. I went into a post office and sent text messages to my prayer team at church and asked everyone to pray for my family and in the text I told everyone the only emotion I felt was anger and I told this stranger about it in the post office and I started wrecking the shop throwing everything around and breaking things. My mother phoned me again to say that his wife had managed to get to the hospital in time and say goodbye to him. Irl I have been praying for his salvation for over 15 years. Many years ago we had a big fallout but I forgave him and we are close now. He became 50 in July I woke up with a horrible feeling of foreboding

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: repost i dreamt my brother died age 50 age he is now someone please answer

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:57 pm

the heart attack may well be not literal, but something inside him has died or ended, the bet you place means something,have you made a vow or something in the past regarding him?i think this dream is saying more about you than your brother :hairraising: scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top