Crying baby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crying baby?

Post by happiness80 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:07 pm

I had this dream recently where I'm at my daughters school care place and there are other parents and children around. In the dream there is a baby about a year old or younger but they are quite big - it seems the child is on its own so I pick it up and take it with me outside. This baby starts to cry so I take it back inside where the parents are and they come to collect the baby. In the dream I remember feeling like I only wanted to take care of it and it wasn't my intention to take the baby, I didn't want people to think I would just take it or think badly of me.

Any thoughts would be great, I haven't started anything new in the last year or so but Im wondering if perhaps this is just an internal dream reflecting my feelings about how others might see me. Not sure but hoping for some thoughts.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crying baby?

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:12 pm

scratching chin search your feelings, that is the core meaning for this dream, look into your life and see where you are supporting ,and how it may be misconceived as takening over, :hairraising: ,you respond to a natural need, thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:07 pm

dreamster wrote:scratching chin search your feelings, that is the core meaning for this dream, look into your life and see where you are supporting ,and how it may be misconceived as takening over, :hairraising: ,you respond to a natural need, thumbs

Thanks dremster as always your thoughts are appreciated, Im trying to think over areas in my life where this could apply the only thing I keep coming up with is perhaps my tendency to worry too much about what others think about me sometimes lol

Will keep pondering thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:23 pm

perhaps its like you say''you dont want ppl to think badly of you :hairraising: scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:07 am

dreamster wrote:perhaps its like you say''you dont want ppl to think badly of you :hairraising: scratching chin

Yes -lately I've been thinking about this, not sure why but I think this has been on my mind so it seems to make sense, unless its literal and something coming....

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:09 am

scratching chin or it could be taking on someone else's burden when its not really your responsibility, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:55 pm

dreamster wrote:scratching chin or it could be taking on someone else's burden when its not really your responsibility, scratching chin

You know that was one of my first thoughts, but I couldn't see where that applied to me...but ive just had another crying baby dream eek! (I'll post) perhaps this one might give me more insight/thoughts

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top