A dream with a message!! See if you can get the message

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream with a message!! See if you can get the message

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 pm

cool kiss I had a dream this morning that I was getting on a ship and there WERE others I did not know who were going except my long time friend was going as well BUT I DID NOT SEE MY FRIEND UNTIL AFTER i GOT OUT OF THE WATER. I had to get in the water to get to the ship. The water was clear blue tHERE WAS PEOPLE ALREADY IN THE WATER. i JUMPED IN THE WATER i WAS WEARING A NAVY BLUE TWO PIECE SWIM SUIT. (IN THE DREAM I LOST WEIGHT I LOOKED LIKE I WAS IN GOOD PHYSICAL SHAPE)but when I jump in the water some of the water got into my mouth and it tasted yucky!!. i REMEBER THINKING IN THE DREAM WHY IS THIS WATER YUCKY. IT WAS LIKE AS IF THE PEOPLE WERE CONTAMINATING THE WATER. So I realize I jumped OUT OF the water and I notice i had only a bathing suit on. So i went to change into some clothes. i REMEMBER PUTTING ON MY GREY SWEAT PANTS. Then some how I was I THINK IT WAS A NEIGHBORHOOD OR A PARK( MORE LIKE BULIDING ON ONE SIDE AND MAYBE A PARK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET AND THE TWO LITTLE BOYS WAS PLAYING WITH THE BIKE. (IT LOOK LIKE I WAS PASSING THROUGH ) ONE WAS STANDING BY THE BIKE AND THE OTHER WAS ON THE BIKE.

Now the dream changes to a house setting ( IT WAS A KITCHEN CONNECTED TO A SEATING AREA) This lady whom I dont know WHO she was/ sHE WAS talking to me and she began to speak in tongues.We were talking about my (future husband Alvin who was prophised to me more than once). So she was trying to figure out if we both were intrested in the same guy. She said lets call him two way, but before we could do that. My future husband little neice walks in and she says HI Kendra and she kisses me on the check. I was very happy to see her. (the lady in the dream realize that ALVIN IS NOT THE MAN SHE IS WITH AND SHE SAID the guy i was talking about his name is victor). Then Alvin older sister came in and she was smiling and she was so excited to see me. I lOOKED around and I saw Alvin there and he was sitting on a the couch. He looked like he gained weight but he was well toned with it. (he looked good) As I looked at Alvin in the dream I remember seeing a birthday cake the colors were pink and white icing, It was like I knew I should of helped with the cake but I didnt. The cake was placed on the kitchen table. (In the dream I was looking for his younger sister but I didnt see her.) I saw Alvin MOm in the kitchen AT THE KITCHEN SINK with someone else but I could make out who it was.

Then his older sister was asking me how I was doing (By the way his sister was wearing a light pink outfit but the outfit look like a rainjackeT material Almost like if water was to get on the outfit it would roll right off her she was also wearing light pink boots this color really stood out) and I was telling her I am teacher now (in real life I am teacher) So when I told her I was a teacher she looked at Alvin like wow she is a teacher with excitement. Then I told her i have song tracks THAT I WROTE (IN REAL LIFE i AM WRTING SONGS AS gOD GIVES THEM TO ME) and she was like let me hear them. So i gave her my MP3 player but when they played the songs they were song I never heard. They were gospel christian songs.I remember telling them that i didnt want them to play my song tracks outloud. THEN SOME HOW ALVIN IS

knealed down on one knee listening to the music IN FRONT OF the stereo and there was one song I remembered and it was a man singing LET IT RAIN GOD, iT WAS LIKE aLVIN WAS REALLY INTO THE MUSIC HE WAS FACING THE STERO WHILE HIS BACK WAS TURNED iN THE DREAM ALVIN WAS BOBING HIS HEAD TO THE MUSIC , HE REALLY LIKE THE SONG.
THIS IS LONG BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Last edited by kimieluv on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I saw the dream a lttle more clear)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reposted this dream thanks for your help

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:08 am

kimieluv wrote:cool kiss I had a dream this morning that I was getting on a ship and there WERE others I did not know who were going except my long time friend was going as well BUT I DID NOT SEE MY FRIEND UNTIL AFTER i GOT OUT OF THE WATER. I had to get in the water to get to the ship. The water was clear blue tHERE WAS PEOPLE ALREADY IN THE WATER. i JUMPED IN THE WATER i WAS WEARING A NAVY BLUE TWO PIECE SWIM SUIT. (IN THE DREAM I LOST WEIGHT I LOOKED LIKE I WAS IN GOOD PHYSICAL SHAPE)but when I jump in the water some of the water got into my mouth and it tasted yucky!!. i REMEBER THINKING IN THE DREAM WHY IS THIS WATER YUCKY. IT WAS LIKE AS IF THE PEOPLE WERE CONTAMINATING THE WATER. So I realize I jumped OUT OF the water and I notice i had only a bathing suit on. So i went to change into some clothes. i REMEMBER PUTTING ON MY GREY SWEAT PANTS. Then some how I was I THINK IT WAS A NEIGHBORHOOD OR A PARK( MORE LIKE BULIDING ON ONE SIDE AND MAYBE A PARK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET AND THE TWO LITTLE BOYS WAS PLAYING WITH THE BIKE. (IT LOOK LIKE I WAS PASSING THROUGH ) ONE WAS STANDING BY THE BIKE AND THE OTHER WAS ON THE BIKE.

Now the dream changes to a house setting ( IT WAS A KITCHEN CONNECTED TO A SEATING AREA) This lady whom I dont know WHO she was/ sHE WAS talking to me and she began to speak in tongues.We were talking about my (future husband Alvin who was prophised to me more than once). So she was trying to figure out if we both were intrested in the same guy. She said lets call him two way, but before we could do that. My future husband little neice walks in and she says HI Kendra and she kisses me on the check. I was very happy to see her. (the lady in the dream realize that ALVIN IS NOT THE MAN SHE IS WITH AND SHE SAID the guy i was talking about his name is victor). Then Alvin older sister came in and she was smiling and she was so excited to see me. I lOOKED around and I saw Alvin there and he was sitting on a the couch. He looked like he gained weight but he was well toned with it. (he looked good) As I looked at Alvin in the dream I remember seeing a birthday cake the colors were pink and white icing, It was like I knew I should of helped with the cake but I didnt. The cake was placed on the kitchen table. (In the dream I was looking for his younger sister but I didnt see her.) I saw Alvin MOm in the kitchen AT THE KITCHEN SINK with someone else but I could make out who it was.

Then his older sister was asking me how I was doing (By the way his sister was wearing a light pink outfit but the outfit look like a rainjackeT material Almost like if water was to get on the outfit it would roll right off her she was also wearing light pink boots this color really stood out) and I was telling her I am teacher now (in real life I am teacher) So when I told her I was a teacher she looked at Alvin like wow she is a teacher with excitement. Then I told her i have song tracks THAT I WROTE (IN REAL LIFE i AM WRTING SONGS AS gOD GIVES THEM TO ME) and she was like let me hear them. So i gave her my MP3 player but when they played the songs they were song I never heard. They were gospel christian songs.I remember telling them that i didnt want them to play my song tracks outloud. THEN SOME HOW ALVIN IS

knealed down on one knee listening to the music IN FRONT OF the stereo and there was one song I remembered and it was a man singing LET IT RAIN GOD, iT WAS LIKE aLVIN WAS REALLY INTO THE MUSIC HE WAS FACING THE STERO WHILE HIS BACK WAS TURNED iN THE DREAM ALVIN WAS BOBING HIS HEAD TO THE MUSIC , HE REALLY LIKE THE SONG.
THIS IS LONG BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top