Opaque curtian?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opaque curtian?

Post by exo152 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:45 pm

I dreamed a few years ago about the church that we have been attending since that time. In the dream there were problems, but it seemed all the problems were due to this large opaque curtain that hid the leaders from the congregation. Anyone who would look behind the curtain would leave the church in disgust (a man we knew well was one of those and he left the church soon after I dreamed this).
A facebook post by the pastor's wife brought this dream back to my remembrance, and I do believe the church is at that place. But what does the curtain stand for and why is it covering leadership? I think I may know, but need some confirmation. Thanks!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opaque curtian?

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 pm

nerd clearly you discern correctly, it is a veil, appearing transperant but not really, you can cover problems but they still exist, just not clearly visable, :hairraising: i would suggest there is a lack of openess, transperancy bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Thank you Dreamster!
I do sense trouble under the surface, but in the dream I recall saying to myself, "the pastor has no idea how bad things are".

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:41 pm

that may well be the case, nerd depending on the leadership structure,there can be boards, committees, deacons,elders, a multitude of possabilitys, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Without going into detail, I believe the problem may lie with the pastor's wife. I do hate to even say that, as I was a pastor's wife for many years and I know that is the main position in a church where you seem to have a bulls eye on your back for everyone to attack. But as she also serves as part of the worship team, the place where the curtain was covering, and the people leaving were the musicians, I think that may be the root area where the trouble is coming from. Thanks again!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:14 pm

:hairraising: perhaps shes too demanding bandaid nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content