Browsing at second hand store.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Browsing at second hand store.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi Precious ones.

Dream,

I went to this huge second hand store just to look around. This store had everything in it, it was almost like a warehouse it had two levels. I was kind of looking at things and I knew the man and his son that owned it and they were checking things in and putting them on shelves. I saw this book that had I think different looking faces on it and I thought I might buy it. I go up to the register to pray for it and there is this little handicapped lady trying to find some money to pay for her little item I felt moved to help this lady and I pull some change out and hand it to the cashier. As I am standing there as they finished making the payment I notice another lady did not have enough money and so I give her some money to pay the cashier. I then decide to go up stairs and look around and I see an old dresser that is real banged up and they are asking $50.00 for it and I am like that is way to much for this thing because it needed major work. I go to the lady at the register and ask her if I can pay only 40 or 45 dollars for the dresser, she tells me no it is going for fifty. I am like that is like stealing, duh look at this thing it is so banged up and just a mess I am surprised you would get anything for it. But she kept her price and I walked away from it. I was about to leave the store when I realized the Father and the son where there again putting out new items that came in and I thought to myself," I need to stay and see the new things that come out of the old," and I began to brows as they brought things out.

Blessings
Jeanie

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Browsing at second hand store.

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:06 pm

um maybe its a message to u not accept 2nd best,,,the father an son kood represnt god an jesus in an obsqure way,,some thin nu comin yr way.. flower D..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 am

Hi beloved dreamster,

I had a sense it was not about that. I had sense it was not about that because of the statement I made at the end of the dream.

Thanks
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:22 am

um ok ..i didnt see that... :uhoh:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:25 pm

:HiBye: Old things are new again?

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:45 pm

HisBeauty,

In our church, our pastor has been saying "I keep feeling God wanting us to return to our roots."

God's been speaking our church a lot about order and inheritance.

God is moving us to embrace our spiritual inheritance, respect the men and women of yesterday - even though they were stricter and more legalistic in many ways and by doing so, God is going to bring balance between the two and bring about His Spirit in new ways although it is built on our respect for our forefather's anointing.

Did that make sense?

Anyway... I believe your dream is for the corporate church to embrace the dedication of our forefathers - giving up anything that would hinder us from going further in God (whether it be personal or not, I know someone who had to give up Pepsi - but that was personal for them because they were terribly addicted.) In the same manner our forefathers gave up things (make up, pants, jewelry, movies, etc etc etc.. and that list is very long) we are to give up things that are gods to us - personally - that would not be preached as doctrine, but yet hinder us to be moved closer to Him.

We are to give those personal things up the same way they gave up their things with fervor, commitment, and unashamed conviction.

The OLD ways are worth THEIR FEE.
And I know that there is a discussion on this board about numbers and their symbols, but I disagree with them that they are irrelevant and edge on numerology. I KNOW that FIFTY represent PENTECOST.

The OLD dresser - the thing that holds OUR CLOTHES - what we wear - our "put on the whole armor of God" is worth 50 - PENTECOST.

Now... I need to upload a pic of myself so you can see that I'm not a preacher of the clothesline... But yet understand that God is calling us back to the same TYPE of commitment our forefathers had.

Second hand store - store = storehouse, second hand means nothing more than the next generation.

Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Oops... ok.. so how does this relate to you?

God specializes in taking something beat up, out of a miry pit of clay, out of mud, and creating and making something absolutely wonderful.

I think it's a warning for you not to miss out on a pentecostal blessing from God just because of the way something appears physically. Be on the lookout.

You may help two people (families) financially and then you'll find the 'dresser.' My advice.. BUY IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top