Bobbi Kristina and Whitney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bobbi Kristina and Whitney

Post by Virtuous on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:53 am

One of my family members had the following dream:

I dreamed about Bobbi Christina Brown. I know nothing about this young woman except that she was Whitney Houstonís daughter and I loved Whitney and was so sadden by her death. I prayed for Bobbi Christina and her family and was also sadden when I found out that she was dead. Wednesday night I dreamed I saw Bobbi Christina walking with a man but I couldnít recognize the man because my focus was on Bobbi Christina. The man walking behind her was forcing her to go towards what looked like a lake of water. He had no gun or anything but I knew he was forcing her to go into the lake. Her face had the face of hurt and fear at the same time. She walked towards the lake and stepped in the water and the man kept telling her to keep going. She had this look of fear as she began to get deeper and deeper in the water, but he kept telling her to keep walking. As she began to get waist deep her facial appearance began to change. It changed from fear to wonder, like she was thinkingĒWhatís going to happen to meĒ. When she got about shoulder deep she had the same expression of wonder on her face. When the water got to her chin her facial expression changed again, this time it was peace and joy as if she knew where she was going, yet she knew she was dying. As the water began to cover her eyes her expression never changed. When the water covered her head I could still see her under water and the water was crystal clear and the bottom of the lake was covered with beautiful flowers. She kept walking under water on top of the flower covered bottom and stepped on the other side of the lake on land. When she stepped on land the area looked like a beautiful painting. Everything was so breathtakingly beautiful, full of these bright vibrant colors of trees, flowers, and nature of things Iíve never seen before. Bobbi Christina had so much joy when she walked on land and she began to just run and rejoice and laugh. Then we saw Whitney running towards her with this huge smile with her arms wide open. They both ran to each other with their arms wide open, laughing, and giggling and ran to each other and threw their arms around each other just laughing. That was the end of the dream. I have no idea why I would dream about Bobbi Christina Brown. Iím 60 years old and donít even care for television and the music of this age. I love the old black and white movies and I only listen to gospel music. I donít get why I dreamed of her.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bobbi Kristina and Whitney

Post by HeatherOnia on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:03 am

Thank you for sharing. This at least serves as confirmation for me, as I believe that God showed me an inward vision of her being united with her mother in heaven during a time when people were still hoping that she'd make a recovery.

However, there seems to be more to this dream. Some people speculate that Bobbi Kris may have been murdered as opposed to an accidental death.

Thanks again for sharing!

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:40 am

Thank you Virtuous! †Your dream is beautiful and I am so thrilled you shared this dream as it has just this very minute come as an answer from God for me. †I had just been asking God something and suddenly decided to go onto Mia's formation (for no particular reason), and there was your dream....a reply from God to my very question! †God is so so Good!
May Blessings from Heaven pour out on you.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top