Tiny splinter in my finger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiny splinter in my finger

Post by mico on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:45 pm

I was walking somewhere, at some sort of outdoor event, and looking at my hand.  I had a tiny splinter in a finger on my right hand.  It was either my pointer finger or the middle finger.  On the pad of my finger.

I squeezed it to get the splinter out and instead of a splinter, a huge amount of pus came out in two parts that were pea-shaped.  One glob of pus was bigger than the other.

In reality, if there'd been that much pus, the finger would have been swollen or infected, but in the dream the finger looked normal.  But so much muck came out.

I kept walking but then nursed my right hand in my left hand, still with the globs of pus showing.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny splinter in my finger

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:15 pm

:hairraising: it may relate to a small hurt or offense thats happened, on the surface it appears minimal but underneath a considerable amount of infection, toxin, consider repressed feelings on a minor issue,, things buried eventualy leak out, or burst out, :shocking: nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:21 am

Thanks dreamster.

I was having a think about it.  I couldn't think of any offences or anything, and I was thinking how in the dream there was no infection.

And pus is the body's way of fighting off intruders (white blood cells etc).

So what I think it means is that there's something that looks small on the surface, but underneath it's actually an issue and my body is doing it's job really well, and is protecting me.

What I felt was that the fingers represent the five-fold ministry, and the first and second fingers are prophet and evangelist I think????

Thumb - apostle
Pointer - prophet
Tallman - evangelist

So it has to do with one of those giftings - prophet or evangelist.

Then it was significant that it was my right hand (own strength) which I was then cradling in my left hand (God's power).

That's the bit that I'm trying to get all tied up in my mind.

You're right with repressed feelings or not really identifying my feelings.  I'm still learning that one.  I cope and cope and cope (extremely patient) then fall apart and/or explode.  Which I've done recently.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:00 pm

:hairraising: hmmm scratching chin i think its your compacted feelings, what is the last event that makes you explode :shocking:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:17 am

It was someone who's totally exhausted a particular subject, and me at the same time, then they texted me after I asked them not to, and on my day off work. I was driving and couldn't respond to the text, pulled off the freeway to see if it was important and it was a rubbish. SNAP. Break. Scream.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:59 pm

what :hairraising: yep, the txt wasnt the cause of your eruption, just the trigger that lifted the lid,, plus over steped your boundry, somehow you need to minise the stress componants in your life, a difficult task, disappointed find their origens and deal wiv, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 am

Yep been trying to minimise the stress components and having more relax time. Less time pouring into others just to be treated like rubbish. THANKS! Appreciate your help.
tongue stuck

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top