Driving Demons Out Of A House With Worship - Heavily Spiritual Themed Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving Demons Out Of A House With Worship - Heavily Spiritual Themed Dream

Post by v3ryan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:38 pm

I had a dream that the house I grew up in was basically haunted by these demons.  The demons took various forms, mostly people.

The earliest part of the dream I can recall is that the demons came out of what looked like a VCR.  A tape ejected, and demons came out.  I was commanding them to leave in Jesus' Name, but they weren't leaving right away, as they seemed to linger for a bit, and had to repeatedly command them to leave.  Most of the demons looked like people, and some looked like weird creatures or objects.  (I don't exactly remember what those other demons looked like)  Eventually the spirits faded and left when I started singing worship songs.  I forget which songs, but I remember I Exalt Thee was one of them.  (On a slight side note, I am actually curious as to whether I was singing only within the dream, or if I was also singing in reality as well, as I've been known to talk in my sleep)  At one point they seemed to have been completely gone, so I was unsure as to whether I could stop singing, or continue on.  I remember I was sitting at the front door of the house, looking towards the back door, and while I was on my knees worshipping, I remember watching a demon leave through the backdoor.  I also remember looking above the backdoor, and seeing this sticker of the world (North, Central, and South America was visible on this sticker.  Basically what you'd expect to see if you found an image of Earth) which was stuck above the door for some reason.

Not everything had dissappeared though, although the demons were gone there was this newspaper which remained that had been brought by a demon.  I remember I didn't know if the newspaper was a physical object they brought, but left behind, or if it was demon itself somehow still manifesting, but as I flipped through I found a page that looked like horoscopes, but instead of listing different people's horoscopes, it mentioned, "Scripture verses people commonly misinterpret."  I almost started to read when it occured to me that if a demon had brought this paper, and left it in the house, I probably shouldn't be reading it.

At this point some of the elements of the dream changed.  Just like how in some dreams one person changed into another, the newspaper was no longer a newspaper, but hockey ice.  My youth pastor and his son was there, and he took this ice to this arena to play hockey on it, but when they tried to play, the players played so terrible the game actually ended a couple minutes in.  I woke from the dream after that.

I can't help but think this dream is some kind of warning, what the specifics about what this warning is about I'm not too certain.  When I was asking God what the elements of the dream could mean, I immediantly began to think that perhaps the newspaper represented the Good "News".  If that's the case, perhaps the part of misinterpreted scripture could be a warning against twisting scripture or something.  Anyways, not 100% sure if the newspaper represents the good news, but what are your guys' thoughts?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving Demons Out Of A House With Worship - Heavily Spiritual Themed Dream

Post by True Flight on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:46 pm

I thought this was a beautiful dream about where they get their authority, and how to deal with them, but then your ending comments funneled my attention to your church. However I think im wrong but thought I would bring it up just in case.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanks for that view. :) As for whether it means my specific church, or if the youth pastor is representative of youth, (games, hockey, etc) I'm not sure, but I'll pray about it.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top