raising the dead......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

raising the dead......

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:29 am

i am walikn to a large supermarket 2 get groceries,,wiv a frend who has a international ministry 2 many counytrys,,i begin telling him about 3 dreams i had 30years ago..in real life,,they were one afta the other 3 days in a row..he became serious b4 i told him and didnt talk,,stopped walkin..i told him that in the dreams i was walkin past graves and those in side dead were coming out alive,,,!!!!! :clap: praiseGod wow im not close to this frend,,,havent seen him 4 10 yrs...

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: raising the dead......

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Dreamster,

We have all power and authority through Jesus to raise the dead, heal the sick and trample on the enemy and nothing will by any means hurt us. I would have to say this has to do with a ministry where you will heal the sick and raise the dead and cast out demons. Not an interpretation but solid feeling about the dream.

I pray this is of help.

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm

t y Connie..this drm came outta no where....i look 4ward 2 seein the church movin in power as intended by the lord.... :cute: :cute: :cute:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Amen to that! Giving all glory to the Father!

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:19 pm

yep thats wat we do.. :cute:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 pm

laugh

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Dreamster -

I'm in agreement with Connie.

You are being fortified (being in the large supermarket to get groceries) because the Lord is going to use you mightily to bring life to those who are spiritually dead, heal the sick, and set the captives free. This dream is the latest in the series that you've dreamt along this topic...

Your friend reminds me of a male Elizabeth type...further along the same track as you but he sees your anointing - he stops talking and walking before you even tell him about the dreams.

John 5:24-30 speaks to your dream, this passage may bear witness with you...

24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. 25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, 27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. 28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation. 30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:21 pm

lurdy wow thats good...t y... flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down