Monetary Gift and Picnic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monetary Gift and Picnic

Post by writer4him on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I was hosting a picnic to celebrate after being gifted with a very large sum of money. I had lost my job due to a serious health crisis and gone through some very difficult personal trials. At the end of it all, I received this financial blessing. On the day of the picnic, a large throng gathered outdoors in a beautiful park-like setting to celebrate with me. They seemed to be random people, not necessarily people I knew very well.

I remember feeling very fulfilled and thankful as I moved about, making sure that everyone was having a pleasant time and had what they needed. I couldn't seem to stop smiling and it made everyone else smile as well. One encounter that stood out is that I remember seeing two women that I worked with on a former job in real life--which I did lose due to illness. They were both surprised to see me doing so well, but they seemed genuinely happy for me.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monetary Gift and Picnic

Post by writer4him on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:40 am

PRAISE REPORT!!! :glory: woo hoo

God has blessed me with a new job in the building where I previously worked but with a different company. The position represents a salary increase over the former job. I have encountered at least 6 people from my former job, including the department manager, and all have been happy to see me in good health and back in the workforce again.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top