How do I understand this word of knowledge?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I understand this word of knowledge?

Post by Destine on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:14 am

Two years ago the Holy spirit spoke through my mom. She spoke "Everyone from teachers to your peers will say 'this is impossible, how did this happen?' But with me nothing is impossible. You will excel in all of your courses and through trials." Now I've attended two schools so far. This still hasn't happened to me, I'm still trying to figure out why!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I understand this word of knowledge?

Post by Jasmine on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:44 am

Maybe it's for an event/issue that has yet to happen and you just have to wait.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 am

That is also true..

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:24 pm

We all ways look to the immediate and obvious, when in fact we should be asking God what he means by this. I think you should look past school to understand this. It appears to be a long term / or ways out word to me. God has shown you things to come, that doesn't mean tomorrow or even next year. Hold on to it and wait for it.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:34 am

If the way you wrote it is how the Word actually came forth, meaning verbatim; it doesn't say your teachers/peers will directly speak it to you.  Maybe they are speaking it amongst themselves; but may mention it to you close to the end or in the end.

Case in point:  My son literally blew his Junior year in high school.  He did absolutely NOTHING...barely passing.  During his Senior year, a special curriculum program had to be created for him to make up the classes he failed his Junior year PLUS his Senior classes.  It was A LOT of work.  He had 6 classes to take as a Senior; plus 4 classes to make up.  Those 4 classes had to be completed in his spare time.  During one of the parent/teacher/student conferences, his teacher said, "When I looked at your son's schedule, I said, 'There is no way this kid is going to get all of these classes completed in time for graduation.  It's impossible.  He's just going to have to graduate in the summer. I even told him he would probably have to graduate in the summer, but he told me he was graduating with his class.  I just knew it would be impossible for him to do that. But he has proved us wrong.  At this point, he is ahead of where we thought he should be to graduate with his class.  If he's done all of this in such a short period of time, it shows how intelligent and smart he is.  He can do whatever he puts his mind to.'"  My son and I didn't know they had that much doubt and wasn't expecting him to graduate with his class.    

You never know what people are thinking or speaking outside of you being present.  Just thank God in advance for doing what He spoke through your mother.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:15 am

Yes that is true.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:32 am

A word really is supposed to confirm what you already know in your heart. Even a word of knowledge will be in support of things you know. I wouldn't worry about this word as it could be used by the enemy to make you cautious about your studies. If it happens you will know that it was from God if not then perhaps your mum misfired and that is ok too as we all make mistakes when we give words. Sometimes it is important to be careful about words given by family or close friends as we admire them so much we think they know best. If it was from God it shall be revealed in due time. It is good that you remember it though. Just keep it in a journal. But please, don't bank on it coming to pass. Truthfully you want good experiences at your course and looking for bad things to happen is not a good thing. Even if the word is cautionary, you really need to go to God with all these words. Do not come under a spirit of foreboding. The Lord directs our paths and makes them straight. Be of good cheer and do not fear tomorrow. I hope this helps.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top