Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

Please pray! Urgent

Good evening all, yesterday I prayed for a third confirmation concerning my school. I asked God for my school to call during a particular time. They did. Now folks since school would start in 3 weeks for me, I need a "Say now" miracle. I was looking at my poster in my room (Dream board), I apparently wrote on there my tuition would be paid off at the end of July. So tomorrow is the last day of this month, so I'm believing it to be done so! I called the financial aid office and left a message detailing my current situation. Also, please pray for my church: I can't say what happened, but its quite troubling and I know the accused person. Thanks all!

Yes they did! Its funny because I didn't want to pick up after discussing my predicament with my sister. So she said "Pick up who knows maybe you won a scholarship!" The call was regarding my roommate assignment, but still God answered my request. I will be fasting tomorrow for myself and my church. During this same time last year I knew I wasn't supposed to start at SEU for 2014, I just knew it. But anytime someone says "Apply to our state college." I just keep hearing wait, and then I get distracted with something else. I