Whale Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whale Dream

Post by spartacus on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:28 am

I was shipwrecked on a platform with another person floating in the ocean.
We were floating along fine until shark fins showed up.
I began to furiously paddle. Somehow, the paddling movement was enough to get me going in the opposite direction of the person I was with. The shark fins changed from 2 black ones to a white one back to some black ones. I never saw the other person again.
It was a long time of paddling with the fins nearby. I never stopped paddling and the sharks never surfaced.
Eventually, much to my relief, I landed on a small piece of land. I mean real small. The size of a whale. Now, it happened to be that there actually was a whale that I landed on. It was almost dead and I knew that I could soon eat it. I was hopeful.
However, I thought about the other person and for whatever reason I took off paddling again. This time, I landed near lighthouses and actually found land. I was estatic.
I once again landed on a beached whale on a small island like before, but this one was different. It actually was half-morphed into the small beach island. Then, as I looked at it, it transformed into a humongous sea lion. The perspective is: if I was a full size man, it would have been larger than a mature bull elephant. It was larger than natural animals.
I backed away off the beach realizing its intent was to kill me viciously. I backed down into the water, but found resolve and was not going to die. I motioned to the left, circled around it, faced it, and grabbed a clump of the beach. The piece of beach in my hand turned into a huge block of sand that could crush. I faced the sea lion, its gaze not changing, and lifted the block of sand in the air as if in a death blow. The creature looked down in a submissive stance and the dream ended with the picture of me standing erect with my right arm holding the block of sand poised to battle.
End:
How cool of a dream!!!!!!!!!

What are your thoughts?

spartacus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whale Dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Ericpatrickbutler.

Have you considered deliverance ministry? And if you have not you should. I believe you are being shown your calling. We are warriors for Christ. We have ALL authority to trample on the enemy. Awesome dream by the way.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spartacus on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi Connie,

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, I am involved with that type of ministry in my personal life. It is a fascinating experience to say the least.

What clue or thought led you to ask the question?

Another person intrepreted the dream as having to do with either a big encounter with the enemy or God Himself.

Eric

spartacus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top