Super Scary Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Scary Dream

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:08 pm

I had a dream I was driving a pick up truck. I want to say it was blue. I decided to be nice and to pick up two guys to give them a ride (which I would never do irl). The first guy I picked up was a really nice black guy. He sat next to me, in the front middle seat of the truck. I was in the drivers seat. I felt safe around him, and like he would protect me. The second guy was a white guy. The min he got in the car, I knew it was too late. When he shut the door, I asked him if he was ok. I could tell he was not in his right mind, and that he was disoriented. All of a sudden he grabbed the first guy in the throat, and was killing him! The guy wasn't even putting up a fight at all, like he had no power to move his arms or anything!!! I was freaking out on the inside, but kind of frozen scared, like I didn't know what to do next. I was thinking of getting out of the truck to make a run for it, but was so scared and in shock I didn't know what to do. Then I woke up, and I was shaking literally. I went downstairs and checked all my doors and my alarm. It was really hard for me to shake the dream off. holy moly

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Scary Dream

Post by Destine on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:19 am

Good morning, my idea of your dream isn't a "Thus saith the Lord", just my own thoughts: Cars usually represent ministry, your truck was blue right? Blu usually means prosperity. Now with the two men in you're truck: You were at peace with the first Guy, not so much the second one. Maybe these two Guys represent a relationship you're in? Do you feel as though you're being held against your own will to the point they're draining the life out of you?

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Driving a vehicle in a dream is often about what's going on in your life right now - or in the very near future.

To give someone a ride is to include something in your life right now. You're the driver, they're the passengers...so, you're the one still in authority or control.

So...what two things are you about to add to your life right now where one makes you feel safe, and the other causes you fear/anxiety?

In your dream, the source of fear overcame your source of peace. Your real life emotions should follow suit.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Thanks Mark and Destine for your responses! =)

Mark what you say here really resonates with me!! Thank you for your posting!! This is for sure the case! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top