Fire in my bedroom the fire brigade wouldnt come. TV and cat enemy told me annointing was gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire in my bedroom the fire brigade wouldnt come. TV and cat enemy told me annointing was gone

Post by gordie1 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 am

Hi there
The other night I dreamt that there was a fire in my bedroom at my bedroom window and blinds I asked my mother if it was coming from the TV player next to the curtains because I told her I had heard a loud pop coming from the TV but she told me it wasnt that had started the fire. My cat came into the room and I was very concerned for her safety she kept on wanting to go near the fire I was very upset but I managed to get her out of the room and close the door. I phoned the emergency services for help and they told me they were not coming they didnt want to put the fire out I was perplexed by this. Next In the dream I was meeting with my enemy (IRL a woman who ruined my ministry operating from a jezebel spirit.) And she told me that the annointing for my ministry had been removed. I woke up very upset and confused. IRL still in a really bad place spirtually

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top