The Dead Shall Walk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dead Shall Walk

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 am

I was laying upon my bed, and I must have slipped into a deep, deep sleep(without knowing it) andyway, I was walking around in the yard at my dad's place. I noticed from a far that something was following me. It appeared to be a man in a long black trench coat. I looked up toward the sky and everything started looking like an eclispe was beginning to take place. I watched as it became darker then I look up into the sun and all of a sudden, there were 3 angels that burst forth. They had musical instruments, The one in the middle came closer to me than the other two. As it approached me I heard this great and mighty voice saying,"in the last days, the dead shall walk the earth". I just stood there watching this angel, I wanted to go but I couldn't. Then within a blink the angels were sucked back into the middle of the sun and I could still see this thing still following me. Then I woke up......

I wanted to share that with everyone, it's not for an interpretation....just something everyone can read..... flower

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dead Shall Walk

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Thanks for sharing that! that was very powerful! I have a couple of things come to mind when i read this, but since its not up for interpretation i will keep them to myself :-) THANKS FOR POSTING flower

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Daph,

I was just letting everyone know I didn't need one....but I welcome any comments.....

It wasn't a dream you interpret it was given to me to let me know what was ahead.....

Bobbie

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm

right! I love that! Thanks for sharing!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top