Please help with these dreams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help with these dreams!

Post by Destine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Ok you all, God is obviously trying to say something to me. I asked for revelation pertaining to this, but I never received understanding. So I had these dreams in January and March of this year:

I had this dream two days ago: We were in our basement watching a movie,my dad apologized for not having faith me; concerning my decision to apply to a university with average SAT scores. I go upstairs to pack my clothes(I believe were going to a hotel). I come out to our kitchen, my sister says she is going to the movies with her friend. I ask to come, but she says no. I leave with my parents to a hotel, I found a $100 bill in my jean pocket. Which was odd, seeing that those jeans just got washed. We get settled into our room, my mom gets a call from the hospital. My sister and Riley(her friend( were in a terrible car wreck. I cry and shake my head, but the weird thing is I see a cloud with my name on it, with $50,000 and the school I want to attend. So it looks like a scholarship check cloud!

Second dream:

This is a two part dream:
1 dream- I am in a beautiful mansion, decorated to the nines. My family and I are watching TV. My mom's phone rings. She looks worried and leaves the room. She comes back in and says, "That was Pastor Evan, he wants us to go to the ER," So we go, we see his wife in the waiting room. My mom begins to hug her, she starts weeping. Than, her body evaporates. Then, pastor E starts to scream " Katie! My god why?" We see Katie on the ground coughing up blood.

Dream 2-I'm in my college dorm settling in, I hear someone screaming. I go next door to see what's wrong. A blonde Girl is laying on the ground, crying. She is bleeding from her head. I touch her head and she is healed. I hear my phone ring, I pick up. My mom says "Pastor Katie has died." My call is dropped, but I see this date:8/22/2015. The room begins to fill with black smoke. I leave and go to my dorm.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help with these dreams!

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:03 pm

hey desi, can you seperate these 2 `drms thanks, and repost :hairraising: hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Sure!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Dream 1
I had this dream two days ago: We were in our basement watching a movie,my dad apologized for not having faith me; concerning my decision to apply to a university with average SAT scores. I go upstairs to pack my clothes(I believe were going to a hotel). I come out to our kitchen, my sister says she is going to the movies with her friend. I ask to come, but she says no. I leave with my parents to a hotel, I found a $100 bill in my jean pocket. Which was odd, seeing that those jeans just got washed. We get settled into our room, my mom gets a call from the hospital. My sister and Riley(her friend( were in a terrible car wreck. I cry and shake my head, but the weird thing is I see a cloud with my name on it, with $50,000 and the school I want to attend. So it looks like a scholarship check cloud!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Dream 2
Part 1- I am in a beautiful mansion, decorated to the nines. My family and I are watching TV. My mom's phone rings. She looks worried and leaves the room. She comes back in and says, "That was Pastor Evan, he wants us to go to the ER," So we go, we see his wife in the waiting room. My mom begins to hug her, she starts weeping. Than, her body evaporates. Then, pastor E starts to scream " Katie! My god why?" We see Katie on the ground coughing up blood.

Part 2 :I'm in my college dorm settling in, I hear someone screaming. I go next door to see what's wrong. A blonde Girl is laying on the ground, crying. She is bleeding from her head. I touch her head and she is healed. I hear my phone ring, I pick up. My mom says "Pastor Katie has died." My call is dropped, but I see this date:8/22/2015. The room begins to fill with black smoke. I leave and go to my dorm.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top