Three men: my friend, my ex, & an old Crush REPOSTED!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three men: my friend, my ex, & an old Crush REPOSTED!!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 am

Hello everyone,

I had this dream yesterday afternoon & its been on my mind all day. I was talking to my mother I was trying to find a way to visit my friend Pierre who lived in Alabama. Next thing I know I end up in his bedroom I scared him because he did'nt know how I got in. we were talking at first then he started kissing me. As things continued between us Censored His face & body changed into my ex Douglas which made my even more aggressive in pursuing him. when he got up out of the bed he locked the door because his brother told his mother that there was a woman in his room & that was'nt allowed. I remembered that douglas did'nt have a brother only a sister. when he turned around it was my old crush Lawrence. I got dressed & went to the living room his mother was sitting in the kitchen sowing something together She did'nt notice me in the room which kinda made me wonder if something was wrong with her...She was married but I did'nt see her husband around. It made me worry & gave me the feeling that he might have passed away because emotionally I sensed pain in her. & her younget son was standing behind her at ease like a military soldier almost as if he was waiting for something to happen. I went on the porch to talk to Lawrence. It was raining really hard outside I looked into the street & it was flooding but the water was clear I could see to the bottom. We were talking & laughing we have never been this close in my waking world. Then He started telling me about war. i looked out and there was all these buses in a parking lot the top of them were on fire & they were leaving the lot. The people inside the buses Had axes & any kind of weaponry you can think of They were happy to be fighting it scared me because it was dark & evil. Lawrence told me that they were going to fight, & that it usually took place around the end of the year. I looked at the people & they were wearing costumes. It was Halloween!!! We continued to talk and I woke up When I went back to sleep we were still talking he was the person I would always seen when I went back to sleep yesterday.
The part I dont understand is why I'm being sent to this man? In my waking world we dont talk. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three men: my friend, my ex, & an old Crush REPOSTED!!!

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:17 pm

do u still hav feelins 4 yr ex??? pierre a substitute?? the crush as well??may be your subconscious still has a connection wiv all of these men????maybe u wanna get closer 2 lawrence??? flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 am

Hey, Its good to hear from you Dreamster how ya doin? huggins
& to answer your question's....I have alot of anger towards my ex due to our past & i'm always on guard when it comes to him because I dont trust his motives. My best friend Pierre, I dont have feelings for anymore Just want to see him because were kinda close. Lawrence, I've wanted to get close to him for a long time but he does'nt want that not on a relationship lever but just as a friend. Most people tell me to just leave him alone but I feel like I have something to prove....So letting go is'nt happening here...I'm sure it sounds foolish. :angel: thinking Thanks for taking the time to read this I hope your doing well.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 am

hmmmm. wat is it u think u hav 2 prove??? that u can hav a relation ship??i wish i kood be more help?? flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:34 am

I'm not really sure...he did'nt really care for me when we were younger I kinda annoyed him lol. We talked for a brief moment last year & then he just stopped speaking to me. I want to prove to him that I am not the same person he knew back when we were in school together. I feel like in his eyes I dont have much to offer him "Materialisticly" speaking I may not have everything but I am a good woman. I dont want a relationship with Lawrence I just want to be his friend, & Dreamster you've been a wonderful help thank you!! huggins

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:19 pm

hmm...a good woman is a gift frm the lord,,,provb??....um material stuff isnt that important....does he have a girl frend?? see if u can find some commen ground... flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 pm

hmmm, good question :) I dont think he has a girl friend..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 pm

um all the best wiv that one dory.. rofl thumbs D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top