What does it mean to have a dream about a past bad event with a different / happy ending?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does it mean to have a dream about a past bad event with a different / happy ending?

Post by Stephanie44 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am

What does it mean to dream of a bad or traumatic past event with a different, good ending? Has anyone else had this experience?

For example, I have had 3 dreams now about 9/11 as if it was going to happen again or I was going back to relive it. In 2 of them, I thwarted it or prevented it somehow and in the other one it was also stopped or didn't happen (though not necessarily by my doing).

Anyone else have similar experiences? Is this just your mind trying to turn bad things around or is it a message of redemption for the future? (In my case this particular series of dreams could have to do with me being involved in ministry to Muslims). I don't know.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does it mean to have a dream about a past bad event with a different / happy ending?

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:42 am

scratching chin i can only speculate, but i think of jonah, he prophasied and it didnt come to pass becos the ppl of ninaveh repented, it doesnt nullify the prophacy, just outcome didnt manifest, however eventually the city was destroeyd in the futue, nerd ,,9/11 has happened, but more terror attacks are being planed even now bandaid but we dont know what is being thwarted by prayer, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does it mean to have a dream about a past bad event with a different / happy ending?

Post by True Flight on Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:55 pm

but we dont know what is being thwarted by prayer, holy moly

dreamster

We Love Your Post!: 98

View user profile Send private message

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:01 pm

prayer can change the outcome of a situation, or repentance can also, ie the city of ninaveh, repented and avoided judgement, abraham interceeded for sodom, it would have been spared if enough rigteous ppl lived there, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top