Funeral Telecast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funeral Telecast

Post by Paul RT on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:44 pm

I was watching a TV telecast about Democracy in Australia from St James Cathedral in Scotland. They were talking about 12 principles. The commentator had recorded the broadcast on his deathbed to be shown later, as he was dying of cancer while his mother sat at the foot of his bed. They played the Hymn – “Be still my soul”

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Funeral Telecast

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Paul~ To telecast an event via-TV could have several meanings, but never the less...It is an addressing of the state, pertaining to a sect of people, a nation of people, it also could reflect on the Church and Individuals who hold offices (dignitaries) preacher, prophets, teachers, etc. Principales as opposed to Principle they are spelled almost the same, but carry different meanings: Principales- meaning more than one, chief, head or leader, the head of a school, a person authorizing to act for him or her, a cpital sum, distinguished from interest. Now the other Principle- a rule or conduct or action, a fundamental truth or cause.

I believe the 12 Principales are the 12 Deciples meaning they were authorized to act on behalf of Jesus, these individuals were appointed to "carry-out" the message of the Gospel (Lord), after his passing (asending up). It was good-enough back then, it's good-enough for today, Amen~ The Father said " I am the same as yesterday, today, and forever, I Change not....He's still appointing Principales, Disciples, who will be a "Spokes-person" for Him. How About It Paul???? :yes:

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks Halo

I think it refers to some form of leadership. I've recently stepped aside from a leadership role in my church

Regards

Paul thumbs

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible Manifestation - Funeral Telecast

Post by Paul RT on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 am

The words to the hymn Be Still My Soul" include:
"when disappointment, grief, and fear are gone, sorrow for forgot, love's purest joys restored."
I believe God is restoring me from broken family of origin relationships which often used to trigger periods of Depression over the Christmas season.
The blue and red could refer to the various factions among my siblings.

Last edited by Paul RT on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Heading Update)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top