Floor on Fire, someone going to die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Floor on Fire, someone going to die?

Post by v3ryan on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:57 am

I had a bit of a weird dream last night where I was in my parent's house and someone's son I know from church was playing with matches, and as they would sometimes hit the floor, and then at one point in the dream I saw that the floor had been soaked in gasolene, and of course when the matches would hit the floor it would ignite the floor. I would have to dance around since I was barefoot and the floor was on fire. I felt no pain in the dream. Also at one point my cat was also in the dream, on the floor too. At one point I was holding the matches, there were about three or four matches ignited at once.

Moments before the dream ended, it suddenly changed to my parents bedroom, my mom was panicky, because she got a revelation that someone in the house was going to die. At first in the dream I thought it was my dad because he wasn't moving in bed, but my mom left him in the bedroom and went out. I woke up after that.

I woke up kind of freaked out about it. :\

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Floor on Fire, someone going to die?

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:54 pm

:shocking: nerd yes indeed, the playing with matches really stands , then the gasoline, im thinking its a situation regarding ur parents with somone at there church or simila, starts off small but could get out of hand quickly, ie the the phrase ''throwing fuel on the fire'' nerd the 3/4 matches could be 3 or 4 issues, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top