Destructive Tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destructive Tornado

Post by SunRae84 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:02 pm

My first time posting on this site or anywhere for that matter. Hello!
I've been having really symbolic (perhaps prophetic) dreams for years but they would be far-between. The last 3 months, however, I've been having very descriptive dreams on a weekly basis and they all seem negative and scary. I've been praying and asking Holy Spirit for interpretation but I'm completely unsure about all of them. The one I had last night/this morning goes as follows;

-Sol (my husband) and I were living in a highrise apartment/condo in a downtown city core (in reality we live in a lowrise condo (4 floors) but in a suburban city)
-Approximately living on the 10th floor (or higher)
-Shaymus was alive (our cat that suddenly passed away 2 months ago...I had a terrible dream about him 3 weeks before he suddenly died within a week of getting sick)
-Got back in the apartment after going out for a walk
-Looked out a window and saw black skies and a lot of small debris flying in the air (most of the debris was specifically long pine cones)
-Shortly after, saw a funnel form out of the black clouds and debris not very far from our building
-Told Sol to grab the cats and head to another room
-Tornado was whirling closer and closer to our building and when I looked out the window again I saw a large, uprooted pine tree in the air
-All of a sudden I heard a loud crash and the freight-train-like sound of the tornado as it came into contact with out building
-The base of the pine tree trunk went right through one of our windows, smashing the glass and frame but then got suck back out
-Then as quickly as the tornado came it was gone. Skies were calm and returning to a more normal grey from rainy skies
-It was still a bit windy outside but no more tornado
-Walked into the room where the window was smashed to assess the damage
-Sol and I went out into the hallway of the apartment
-I guess the area that had the elevator was completely ripped out
-Looked out the large, gaping hole and the highrise building across from us was also severely damaged
-A woman on a bike and some construction workers were hanging on for dear life at the building across from us
-They were on a floor of a building where the floors above it were ripped right off (kinda of like there were on a large platform 10 floors + high)
DREAM ENDED, & I WOKE UP.

* I was terrified in this dream. I felt helpless like I was going to die. I've never experienced a tornado in real life and don't live in an area active with tornadoes.

*When I woke up from the dream my bed sheets were all over the place, twisted and tangled. The feeling I had when I awoke was sadness and desolation.

SunRae84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destructive Tornado

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:25 pm

i will come back to this, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 am

i think of this as a storm comeing into your life, tornado it sounds literal, but most likely symbollik of a short, intense , scarey time in your lives, assumeing you dont live in a tornado zone, ,then id been inclined towards a nateral event, :hairraising: ,,the positive is the shortness, is there anything your really fearful in your life now or in the near future, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SunRae84 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:33 am

Thanks, Dreamster
I live in Toronto, Canada and as I said in my original post, I don't live in an active Tornado zone.
It definitely felt like more of a symbolic dream especially since I felt despair and sadness...not just fear.
There was so much emphasis on those pine cones and the pine tree smashing into our apartment so I guess that's what's confusing me.

To be honest, I'm not surprised about having a tornado dream right now because I am in an emotionally, mentally and spiritually tumultuous time...

Thanks for your response.

SunRae84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:42 pm

yep makes sense, your dream is reflecting whats going on in ur life presently, the pine cones represent small projectiles that are hitting you with force and intensity, so they represent hurts, :shocking: :hairraising: ,which amplifiy given your feelings at preseent, i can suggest you find some real world support, like a counciler, prayer partner, try to minimise your knowen stressors, endevour to eat /sleep/exercise/ multy vitamins,, as best you can, also clearly communicate your needs,and endevour to have them meet, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SunRae84 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Thank you for your response and advice

SunRae84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:59 pm

huggins you\\'re welcome!