3 Snakes: One turning into a Microphone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Snakes: One turning into a Microphone

Post by Destine on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:35 am

Hi everyone, I had this dream last Thursday I wrote it down in my notebook but I didn't post it on here.

DREAM: I'm walking into my family room carrying large wads of money. My mom is seated on the couch with our dog, the pillow next to her (my mom) turns into three snakes: two small black ones, one Gold/Cream colored snake. The gold snake raises up, hisses then eats the other two snakes. The gold snake turns in a microphone which lands into my mom's right hand.
END OF DREAM.

In real life, two weeks ago I found a small snake in our basement which we believe got in from our porch. The following week another snake got into our house. We told our chief intercessor at church, he believes its from the crazy weather we've been having. Sunday I found another snake which was underneath the door to our Christmas area. There really isn't another way for it to come into our home except by the sliding door, so it's almost like the thing "manifested" into our home. If you feel anointed by the spirit to interpret, please do!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Snakes: One turning into a Microphone

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:33 pm

hi destine,, boy ive not seen soooo many snake dreams as in the last 3 months :shocking: shocked um ok, this is an issue with your mom, probly about how you spend your money, maybe, the microphone relates to powerful words,amplifieing a message,, Scratch Chin is ur mom trying to tell you something?strongly, Scratch Chin soapbox thers alot in this little dream, i;ll just start there, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:29 pm

My mom is overwhelmed with other problems,but she would say something if she needed to. I do need $35K to attend school next month, I've been claiming for the past six months. I did a fast yesterday becsuse my mom wants me to apply to a state school, I didn't get any sleep last night and I kept waking up. The only thing I hear in my spirit is "Wait". Which could mean so many different things..

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:18 pm

:hairraising: ok, i feel your situation, perhaps this scrip witnesses to you, exodus 14;v 13a. :bible:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:20 am

Thank you I appreciate this!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:49 pm

ok, im not saying its thus saith the lord or anythang,, but it came to mind when reading ur post,, have you applied for any scholerships? scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 pm

I understand, yes I've been applying since February. I do have one which would pay $25K, but my Dad doesn't want me to use it now. I haven't heard God say to go ahead and enroll to state college. In January I already had in my mind I would be going to a University by fall of 2015. I initially applied for the fall semester of 2014, but they wanted me to take Remedial math first. So I did, I thought it wasn't meant for me to be there. I just planned to apply to another University and just believe for God's favor (since it is very competitive). I got a call from the University I applied to in late January saying I could enroll for the spring semester. I thought it was odd since I just threw out all the information I got from that school the previous day. I decided to send in my Transcript and see what would take place. I didn't want to be disappointed a 2nd time, I asked in my prayer to only be accepted if God could pay for everything. I got accepted in April, so I take that as a sign from God. I read my bible last night, it has insightful notes from Pastor Ken(the ministry I follow), he wrote in bold "God didn't tell the disciples to bring anything or pay for anything." It really spoke to me. I''m claiming tuition money, along with money for my household everyday.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 pm

I felt the money meant provision. As for the snakes, look for the clip of that scene in Pince of Egypt where Moses faces off with the magicians and his snake eats the other two. Moses's snake was gold/cream. The others were dark but not black. Maybe it means you will face trouble with paying, but God is saying he will tak care of it. He's saying wait. I think its safe to assume you plan on switching universities if you don't find the money by a certain time. God is saying to wait. Another thing on the snakes, you might get some clues if you look at the color of the snakes. Ask God to tell you what the colors mean and make your mind go to the answer. Then think of what comes to mind with the colors and see if it fits. If not, I have a list of what certain colors could mean. Obviously, everything should stay within context.
Toss what doesn't fit but prayfully consider it first.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:40 pm

hee hee gud points jazzy, i was thinking simila, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 pm

When I first told my mom about this dream we both thought of Moses too! I prayed for revelation pertaining to the overall meaning of the dream, but not the colors so I will do that. Usually when I have a dream with black elements, it represents evil or deception. I'll google Prince of Egypt too. Thank you, I appreciate the insight and will continue to ask God for directions.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top