Stuffing my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuffing my car

Post by Beaubyen on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 pm

I was inside my SUV-like car, not seated and facing toward the rear hatch that was open. There were two or three other people present outside of the car, only one of whom was identifiable to me and her name in real life is Lisa (besides her, I didn't actually see people, but more like sensed they were there). I was in the car waiting to receive something that was being pushed into it. I still can't identify "it" except to say that "it" filled the car. I think another car or truck was pushing this "it" into my car. It came far enough into the car that it began to almost crush me - all I could "see/sense" in the dream was that it was forcing my head to turn to the side and my hands were raised trying to push it back/off of me. At that point Lisa began to pull the 'thing' out of the car to get it off me and when it had been pulled off of me - not sure if it was pulled all the way out, or where it went, but at that point it seemed that everything was set right. Not sure if the feeling was relief or just the sense that now "we're/I'm ready." I had this dream 3 times back-to-back in the same night.

Beaubyen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stuffing my car

Post by pewilso512 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:06 pm

These are just my thoughts. A car that belongs to me in my dreams represents my current life. Since something is filling your car and almost crushing you, it could be a person in your life (represented by the car/suv) that is forcing something on you or maybe you are taking on too much. I'm not sure if the stuff coming into your car was being wilfully received by you or if it felt like it was being forced on you. It is beginning to overwhelm you (crush you), but Lisa saves you. After you are saved or delivered from that situation, you will be ready for the next step in your life.  Again, these are just my thoughts.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaubyen on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:22 am

Thank you for your thoughts! This interpretation does ring true - I did 'receive' (accept) a position at work that was basically forced on me - a position came open "they" decided I was 'perfect' for and moved me into it, really without asking. It has not overwhelmed me as much as made me feel as though the creative life in me is being 'crushed', and it's certainly not a position I'd have applied for had I seen it anywhere else. Not sure who the Lisa is who will "save me", but I don't believe it's the one in real life. I'll pray regarding her significance.

I will trust God for 'deliverance' from this position (quickly, please, God :))

Beaubyen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top