Talking to the dead....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking to the dead....

Post by johanna roberson on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:43 pm

I was outside at my dad's house on the front porch and it was dark. I was talking to a friend (boy) that I knew for a long time... We began talking and he was telling me about an issue he had from surgery. He said the doctor's failed to complete the tubal ligation procedure on him causing him to die,not realizing I was talking to him and he was deceased (in waking life he is alive), I was trying to see if he could get the procedure fixed and done properly but he said it's too late. Then he encouraged me to ride til the wheels fall off (something like that) and he walked into a light & I was in tears. Then I found myself dancing and rejoicing in the front yard on the lawn.

I struggle with my dreams I am clueless when it comes to figuring them out. So I ask please help cause if it's a warning or advice I need I dont want to miss it....

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking to the dead....

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 pm

not takeing a literal view helps :hairraising: ,,i would ask your frend if there was a time when he wasa boy that he was hurt emotional/etc, causing something to die within, nerd it may be a`lost dream or desire, perhaps something happened around his conception time with his parents, or rejection of sorts, bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top