Possible meaning for caves and airplanes or jets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible meaning for caves and airplanes or jets?

Post by Jasmine on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:54 am

I can't give too many details on the dream because its about a very personal issue but basically in the dream I was on a long journey to a destination with my mom in which we took a long plane ride and then we go through a tight upward tunnel in a mountain till we exited a cave close to the top.
I know a airplane or jet may mean a ministry, but recently a dream manifested where I couldn't rely on/trust two ministries to get me to said destination and the end result was realizing that I should stick to relying the Holy Spirit. I know the Holy Spirit can lead me to a ministry, but I'm not to sure the airplane means that. Also, I've heard that a cave could mean a difficult place to get into or out of. Cave could mean a hiding place. What do you think?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible meaning for caves and airplanes or jets?

Post by mico on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:14 am

Hi Jasmine,

I've learnt never to rely on a ministry or person, but only to rely on God. He will bring you what you need, but wants us to keep communicating with Him.

Even the best person can let us down.

Just feel to cheer you on 😄 and tell you 'you can do it'.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:55 pm

hi jazzy :hooray: ,,i think ur drm denotes the journey youve been on and are on, wiv ur mom, long some uphill stuff where effert is required, tunnel being a place of transition, a cave being a safe private place perhaps, containment or restriction, then finerly your out ,,on top happy dance i dont think the plane represents ministrys in this case, just shows the journey, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey guys. Thx for the advice and help.
I agree with what you said about the cave, dreamster. Also, if you look at symbolisim in the bible, it could mean a place of death to self (some caves were tombs). The actual cave was clear cut and looked perfect, as if someone just cut through it. That could mean God making the paths straight. On the dream, I start the journey with luggage/baggage and when it's over, I'm only carrying the clothes on my back.
I don't feel the plane means the journey, because that was the theme of it all. The plane hints at how I'll reach my destination. It could mean a ministry, but I'm not sure.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:31 am

ok, thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top