Spider Attached To My Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spider Attached To My Back

Post by lawfriel on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:11 am

Whenever I started to read the Bible consistently I start to dream again.  The third night after I started reading the Bible again I had the following dream:
                           I was laying on my stomach in bed.  A large black spider climbed onto my back. It's
head was on top of my head and it's body went from the top of my back to the bottom of
my lower back. It was as if it attached itself to me.  It then started needing my hair with
its claws (whatever they are called).  Then I woke up.

Last edited by lawfriel on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More clarification)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Attached To My Back

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:02 pm

what what what :hairraising: ok, see the connection with reading ur bible :reading: and starting to dream again, the devil dont want you reading or dreaming, so take authority over the spirit of fear in your room, perhaps litely anoint your doorframe/window frames with oil praying the blood of jesus as a devine covering, play anointed whership music as you leave ur room for the day, if it can repeat over and over wud be great, to make your room a holy santuary that will drive any demon out... referee referee referee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top