Dying Elephants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dying Elephants

Post by pewilso512 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:40 pm

I dreamt that I was in jail. I don't know why I was there. I went to my mailbox to get a $500 check. I opened it up and while trying to look at it, an Hispanic male walked up behind me and put a white pillow case over my head. I tried to put the check back in the envelope and leave it in the mailbox, but the guy was pulling me and forcing me to walk with him. He put me in his car on the passenger's side. I told him that I don't care what happens, but make sure my check gets back to me because my rent is due next month whether I get out of jail by then or not. (I was not afraid when I was taken. I felt like I was going to get out of jail in 30 days, but I did not have a release date.) The guy started talking to me, but I didn't understand him. He was speaking English and Spanish. We stopped at a house. I could see on my right side because the pillow case was not all the way on my head. We went in the house and sat on two couches that were separated by a hallway. I sat on one couch, and he sat on the other. There were dead and sick elephants lined up on both sides of the hallway.The guy began comforting a sick elephant on the couch. He was rubbing it and getting the flies off of it. He did that until it died. I felt like none of the elephants were going to survive. Suddenly my husband appeared in the house. The guy asked me to go in the hallway with him to comfort the sick elephants until they died. I was scared. My husband went to comfort them without thinking twice. I tried to walk down the hallway, but there was a very thin elephant with a sickly face and tears in it's eyes blocking me whichever way I went. I ran out. I was so scared.  crying

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dying Elephants

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:43 pm

:hairraising: nerd a stressfull drm indeed, are you feeling a prisoner financialy, ?hoodwinked by someone?,fears of not being able to pay ur rent, duh ,,elephants can denote influencial peaple/ministrys, nerd hallway can mean journy/path, is there something bg in your life thats comeing to an end and you cant face it, bandaid ?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 pm

i really think the elephants represent important ppl in ur life,, is there something thats captivated you, nerd :hairraising: terrorising u,?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:37 pm

I am not aware of anything im my life that is coming to an end and I have no control over it. I have been stressing about paying sone medical bills, but I don't feel that the dream is about that. I think the elephants represent people too. I just don't know who. In my dream, I knew that all of the sick ones would die. Lately, I have been fearful of rejection which is hindering me from ministering to people when the Lord tells me to. I'm battling the spirit of fear in my life right now. This dream could be about that.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:41 pm

kud be,, remember your not responsable for the outcome, the elephants kud well be those ppl, :hairraising: nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top