Ruined my shoes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruined my shoes...

Post by ggyal on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:08 am

This dream was so vivid, I remembered almost every detail.  First off, am not a materialistic person at heart, so I know this dream has to be symbolic.  I dreamt that I came upon a lady (in real life someone who I knew casually at church years ago but who I knew had issues both with poverty and attitude) and I met her soaking or washing all of my shoes, I mean all my shoes:- new shoes, dressy shoes, expensive shoes. She took them and had them soaking in water. I was so mad!  By the time she was done, some of the shoes' threads were peeking out. I remember asking her why she did that but I don't remember her answer.

It seems like she also soaked my clothes. I remember taking a blue dress from her and hanging it out to dry.
I went to open a door to complain to someone and I saw a person who seemed to be her brother and he was praying at the time, so I closed the door. But I was fuming.

Then I saw myself complaining to a friend about the cost of one of the shoes, telling her it costs $375 to replace. And her comment was that it was "robbery". Robbery.  I don't know what she meant, almost like the cost of the shoes was akin to robbery, or what the lady did to my items.

Any interpretation of this....

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruined my shoes...

Post by ggyal on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:50 am

This dream was fulfilled in a not so pleasant way. I did not yet get a response on my dream, I wish to say that I really pray that when persons post dreams on the site they themselves do so prayerfully and that the dreams will be viewed that way as well, equally prayerful.

I had a serious fall on the job the following day. The very next day. It may have been my shoes that tripped me but I fell head-first down a flight of stairs that are so high, now when I see them, I cry because of the magnitude of the accident and what could have happened to me. I blacked out instantly when I hit the floor from that height. I am now going to remove the stitches from the gash that I got today (I can now read back the dream and see the visible stitches in the shoes were the stitches that I got). My clothes in real life were soaked in blood, as the clothes were in the dream with water.

In real life that actual friend that I spoke to in the dream, told me that she prayed for me that very morning of the accident without knowing about either the dream or the accident. My husband even took time to pray for me before I left the house that morning, so I know that the level of danger should have been worse, but God averted the severity of the injuries.

I am now going to seek some sort of compensation for my injuries. Nothing big but something at least. And I am praying that it will not be so small that it will appear to be "robbery".

I am still quite shaken by this whole ordeal. I know that God has used me in the area of dreams and visions before, but this one was so literal and so scary even though I prayed myself, my husband prayed and a friend prayed, it shows you how bad it would have been if not for prayers. I am here to tell the story.

Let us not take our dreams and visions lightly, but endeavor to pray when they are given to avert bad outcomes when the enemy of our souls is trying to steal from us.

I would love some take on this - whether this is truly a God-given gift of visions and dreams. It carried me through a very difficult pregnancy, where God would encourage me when the enemy was attacking and I have used it to encourage others as God gave me the words in my spirit to tell them during their tests. I am just trying not to lose my view of this, whether it is God or not.

Thanks for reading.

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 pm

im just going to reply to your first post, the dream, mia has always told me that the feelings are the most important aspect of our dreams, so i draw your attention to the anger you are experianceing, ,you say you were mad, fumeing,and could see a issue with the other ladys attitude, perhaps check to see if you have an attitude toward her attitude, easy to see the splinter in our brothers eye, and miss the log in our own, laugh what i would look back in your past ,see if any events register with you in regard to feeling ripped off, robbed, enveyed, etc,, disappointed there may well be unresloved issues,,i realise this isnt the answer you are expecting, :hairraising: ,but hope it gives you some perspective, boiling emotions cloud our vision,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello Dreamster,

Thanks for your input. I won't dismiss your take on it on face value but I can't say that I see it exactly like that. For one, the young lady in the dream is actually now deceased and it was actually an attempt on my life. So its definitely not my attitude toward her, a dead person. That aspect of the dream was actually discussed with someone I respect and they saw the manifestation of the dream in the same way I did.

I actually believe the anger i felt was actually my literal reaction to the enemy,s attack on my life. I am upset yes, because as a believer in spiritual warfare, i hate demonic attacks and what i see the enemy trying to do in so many lives. With that said, I pray about "everything" and will check myself and continue. God bless.

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:14 pm

sounds like you already have your answer, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:05 pm

Sponsored content