A turning point in my life (4)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A turning point in my life (4)

Post by keithmuller on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am

This is dream I dreamt immediately after dream 3 . I fell asleep being certain I would dream another important dream, and this is what I dreamt

I was in a strange town. The weather was cool, overcast, but not unpleasant. I was driving a car, an old one. I had fiends that I wanted to visit. They were male friends. Something happened with my car, and, on arriving at their house, asked if I could use their car. It was an old British car, like a Hillman Vouge. I took this car, and ended up on a wharf, quite narrow, with sea on either side. This car behaved more like a hovercraft. If you turned the steering it was slow to respond, and, like a hovercraft, you could make it spin and spin. Driving along, the car started to go out of control. I turned the steering. Slowly the spinning increased. Realising this, I turned the steering the other way, and, like a hovercraft, stepped on the gas to get rudder authority. It went out of control, and splashed into the ocean, and was soon underwater. The water was very cold, but I opened a window and held my breath, swimming to the surface. Suddenly I was in another place, and while my friends were upset, they did not condemn me, but I felt guilty for losing their car.
Dream ends

Somehow, I believe these dreams are connected.

My forte is in motor vehicles, and car sales, so nowhere do I have any form of expertise in ears, hearing aids etc.

My dream is to leave my current form of business. I am investing in some offshore financial programs at present, and, as I'm so burnt out, I'm asking God for a break of a few months, to get my head right, and to avoid a nervous breakdown , which I am sure I am on the cusp of. I dream of a business that is worldwide that focuses on Christian business finance, and, as I love aviation, and flying, dream of a plane I can use to visit clients, as well as use to get missionaries to out of the way places. I realise this is just a dream, but who knows….

So, there you have it, in a nutshell. I would be really appreciative of an interpretation, and prophecy over my life if you can, and are led to.

Sincerely

Keith Muller

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A turning point in my life (4)

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:31 am

drm1, sounds like another symbollik drm, is that car a time indicater? of a time/era in your life?, hovercrafts can represent spiritual vehicles, or moveing in the spirit realm, you feel outta control, a whole new experiance for you, thrust into the ocean of god, over your head, anxiety, then the ''suddenly'' different place, i think of phillip being translated, holy moly then feeling uncomfortable about the whole event in front of your frends, disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:30 am

Trauma can have a devastating and ongoing impact unless it's dealt with. There is a prayer for trauma on youtube. Just type in prayer for trauma and listen to it in a quiet and prayerful space. You could listen to it over and over and each time you listen, you will progressively get healing. In fact, I will find it and put the link here.

As dreamster recommended, it would be good to find an excellent christian counsellor if you can.

Prayer for trauma on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31-o0EzLI7g

I believe the part about your hearing is a general one in that we all need to learn to hear God, not just once, but all the time. God leads with peace, and we can be on the right track when we hear nothing, but when He says no, we need to heed it. Happy to chat more with you on this if you want to.

Praying God will send you the help you need.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 pm

thumbs mico

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keithmuller on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi mico I would love to chat more with you....
As regards the trauma, while it's undeniable that it has some form of lasting impact, it's not something that actually bothers me. I don't dream about it, or have nightmares. In fact, it's surprising how little impact it's had on my life, and to that I'm really bra
Great full to the lord

What I'm trying to understand right now is what God is saying to me re getting more business premises, or, whether my financing is coming through before month end, and thus my move is going to be in August

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:10 am

This is what came to mind as I read your question ...

Proverbs 4:7King James Version (KJV)

7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Unless you've heard God say "you've got it" then I wouldn't count on it. I can only go by how He has communicated with me in the past, and just because He's communicated with me this way, doesn't mean He'll communicate with you the same way!

Essentially my question is, if you get this finance come through, do you have the skills to manage them and the business? Question for yourself - don't have to answer me.

He is faithful and will give you what is the very best for your circumstances.

Just going to share my examples with you. Many years ago, I had moved somewhere thinking I wouldn't need a car because I could catch buses. Wrong. I was very busy studying and working. I was at my desk trying to do an assignment and realising that I REALLY needed a car. I was pondering this. God says to me, out of the blue, "you'll have a new car next week". I went "great" and totally forgot all about it. Got back to my study. The next week my mum phones and says, I've found a car in the paper (the type I wanted); I phoned, they brought it right over; test drive; cheque drawn. Handed over the next day. BAM. That was a long time ago. Then recently I finally decided what sort of car I wanted. I had one week off. I thought I need a new car before I go back to work. Test drive; sought the price I'm willing to pay; hmmmm what shall I do? I know - car buyer. Phone them; say this is what I'd like; when can I have it? Friday. Done. The first car - God told me when. The second car - I told God when. Thing is, God knows I needed those things. And He knows I can manage them. He told me the price I should stick to for the second car. Now if I'd gone above that (and I did consider buying a luxury car that was significantly dearer), then I couldn't guarantee that I could pay for that car. But I can pay for the one within the price limit God told me. Wisdom. And I know how to manage finances, and I know how to run a car. Understanding.

I could be preaching to the choir here, and if I am, that's OK. Someone else might get something from it.

But with the getting of wisdom, you (we) need to get understanding.

I mentioned previously, too, that God leads by peace. Always go with your peace. And listening to your spirit or your gut.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keithmuller on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:36 am

You make some interesting points. Strangely, just yesterday I was thinking how at peace I was OVER the the move, and, OVER the amount of the finances, given the income. Its actually the most I have been at peace about a big event like this ever.

The thing I don't have peace over is the timing.

Late last year I was given a personal prophecy that things would come together for me in about august. Well, that's now around the corner. Of course were not in august yet, But, were nearly there. This is where my personal anguish come from. Must i take the leap of faith now, or, must I not.

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top