A turning point in my life (3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A turning point in my life (3)

Post by keithmuller on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:12 am

This is the third dream, received 2 nights ago. I have been praying for a long time for God to reveal himself to me, and for him to show me his plans for my life. My whole goal is to to what he has destined me to do, rather than to just do "something"

Two nights ago, after paying for Gods prophetic word into my life I fell asleep, and dreamed 2 dreams.
In the first dream, I entered a barn. It was large, and high, and old, dusty, wooden. I climbed up some “stairs” a single old wooden beam with steps of various lengths nailed to the bean to form steps. The wood was old, and dark. On arriving at the loft, I noted an old wooden floor, also very dark, and dusty, denoting its age. I looked up, and there was a sort of train, say 2 or 3 “coaches” Imagine the “coaches as being about 6ft long, with wooden wheels, and all made out of wood. My sister was in the rear coach. We talked for a while, and I noted that as we talked, this “train” was going from one end to the other. However, because the “train” had no tracks, it simply went along some boards. I became concerned that there was nothing to keep this on course, so I looked down at the wheels and was alarmed to see that some wheels were already off the “track” by this time, the train was back in its starting position , above me. I shouted at her to not move, as it could fall. As I did this, the “train” started to fall, and I was helpless. I feared for her life. After the noise settled, I called out to her, and, very shakily she said she was OK. I ran to the steps to climb down to assist her. Dream ends, and I wake up. My first thought was that this was not the kind of dream you want to get. But, then I was reminded of Joseph, and his interpretation of dreams, and, the dreams that do not appear good, are often quite good. Unsure, I fell asleep

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A turning point in my life (3)

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:18 am

it seems like your current life experiances, are expressing themselves to you, like you are going off the rails, the feelings match what you are goin thru in real life, nerd youve been on a upwerd climb ,,wood/timber can represent human endevours, the sister could be a kindred spirit, perhaps the woman you speak of,, you dont want the affairs of your current situation to affect her in any way, identify the feelings in this dream and see which line up in your life scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keithmuller on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:27 am

You think it could relate to Jessica? I am so unsure of everything right now....

I do believe she could be a kindred spirit.

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 am

well ask yourself who is a significant woman in your life right now, and the adjustment god spoke to you about, how does the barn relate to your present status?,, any aspects of the barn reflect upon you right now?,,like your lease coming to an end,, old ventures winding down, etc.. take a less literral approch to your dreams, look for the message in the pictures,, :idea:trying to get closer to your kids ends in failure,, theres a theme running thruout your dreams,, reflection past and present situations,and perhaps some future ones, but they probly depend on how you deal with you, in the here and now, Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top