A turning point in my life (1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A turning point in my life (1)

Post by keithmuller on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 am

I have been asked to split my dreams up, so, Ill do it chronological order, and maybe some you can interpret each dream as they are led.

I do feel that in the first dream the reason I arrived at the station , rather than actually seeing the journey was that I had/have walked the road to where the dream starts. At what point that represents in my life right now I do not know, and, that is what I am hoping to discern out of posting these dreams here.

So, here is the first part of the dream, received about 10 years ago now.

Let me share my dream with you, if you don’t mind.

First, let me just tell you where I am in my life, as I think this bears on the dream.

I am divorced, and, as I’m really close to my twin sons, aged 10, really love spending time with them. A year ago they moved 1800km from me, and this means I do not have the contact with them I need.
As a result of this, I decided to move myself, and business closer to them. Coupled with all this is huge financial strain caused by a court case I lost, which I should never have. I have really struggled with both these issues, as I believed God would honour my prayers, and my righteousness in the legal case. In the issue with my children, I believed God would want me to be near my children, but every move I make to get closer to them results in failure. I am at a crossroads in my life, the lease has come to an end on the building I rent for my business, and, with my planned move to Cape Town, I am unsure as to whether I must find more premises, or whether God will allow my financing to go through, and I can close down. It also seems prudent to me to get small, cheap premises to simply store my things ( workshop equipment, tools, trailers etc.) until I can relocate them. My faith has taken a real beating in all this, as I cannot understand why God would abandon me in this way. Lastly…. I would love to be involved with a sweet, tender, gentle, quiet spirited girl, but after the last extremely toxic relationship I am resisting any form of commitment, or relationship, but would love a God chosen woman in my life. A while ago I met Jessica, a very sweet, lady. Because of distance we did not carry anything through, and, I thought we were finished. She is also many years younger than me. God told me a few weeks ago to change my attitudes, and, shortly thereafter Jess contacted me again, and we are talking. I am totally unsure about this, but want Gods leadership. I

I have prayed earnestly, for a long time for GOD to show me the way, to lead me, to prophesies to me, and to take me to the promised land. I desire peace, contentment, of joy in my life. The last 15 years has simply being exiting, not even living. My boys are my earthly and heavenly treasure, and my greasiest desire, and goal is to be heaven with my family.

Now to the dream…..

I was arriving at a train station. The station was very smart, clean, and really business like. I felt it was in Europe somewhere, like Switzerland, or Germany .The train was sleek, and modern, and, I disembarked from the upper level in the front of the train. I don’t know why that is important, but it is.

I stepped out the train with a few other men. I had the impression I was on my way to a seminar, where I, along with the others would be making an important speech. ( note, I hate public speaking…) As we went through the gates out of the platform we stepped into a lounge are. There was a fire burning. It was a fireplace like you would find in a home, against the one wall. I realised there was something very evil that I had either brought along, or was inside me. I took this big evil thing and threw it into the fire. The others were standing in the room, not really paying attention to me. As I threw it in the fire, it burned , and, as it was thin, burned out quickly. Satisfied, and with relief I left the fire and walked to re-join the others. As I looked back, I was horrified to see that although the evil was burnt, it was still very much in existence. I put my things down, and went back to the fire, and, using a steel rod next to the fire, I broke up the evil, and let it fall inside the fire, completely destroyed. ( I remember praying too, and commanding the evil to leave in the name of Jesus) I then left with the others. Dream ends

I am totally dumbfounded on just what this evil is. I don't know if it represents me, or, someone in my life that I have to rid myself of. I would also love to know if this really does pertain to me right now, or, if its still in the future.

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A turning point in my life (1)

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:33 am

i did post on the oridgenal thread of this, but its gone , i hope it was of some value to you,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am

ask yourself if the evil you brought along with you is related to your court battle and divorce, custerdy of children,, :nerd:i think this dream was foretelling this event, you were on a succesful path in the past, but as that slowed and came to a stop, a situation arose in your homelife, you are now addressing, fireplace can represent your heart, what is burning in there,?,, nerd what is consumeing you,, :nerd:haveing your children moved over a 1000 miles from you is a strong message,, shocked ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keithmuller on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:48 am

I have your original words ... ill post them below this answer. Years ago, when i was only a few years into my working life I was on a really good path to success. I was in business with my Dad, and we had a great business. But , 2 things happened. I was involved in an armed robbery. $ guys. Three had firearms, two against my head. There had been a spate of similar robberies around the country at the time, and a lot of people I knew were dead from similar robberies. I'm here to tell the tale, so obviously I survived. However, a customer who I thought to be a Christian, invited me to join him in his business. As I had had the eye popping experience of an armed robbery I decided to leave my Dad, and join him. He was nothing more than a con artist, and I lost everything I had as a result of him. I have forgiven him, but its a scar on my soul.

You asked in another post what was burning in my heart .... I think one of the things is a broken heart from my ex. The whole experience was a living nightmare .

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keithmuller on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:49 am

this was your original post :
hi keith ,i appreciate your courage in shareing your dreams/situation, it would be easier if you posted the three dreams seperately ,as theres alotta material to read thru, i will comment breifly on ur first drm, starting with a scrip that may encorage you, :bible: job 33;14-16.the train is significant, a path your on, a fireplace can represent your heart, even anger, or a place where things are burnt up, destroyed, you throw watever it is your carrying, into the fire to be consumed,, it kinda sunds like deliverance takeing place, holy moly after you destroy the evil thing , with steel,you carry on your way,, i think this dream is really symbollik, i would print it out, and slowly walk thru it, highliteing the key werds, scratching chin,,im still thinking about the fireplace, that it reprsents a family issue at home to be delt with, Scratch Chin

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 pm

what nerd ok ,,i knew there was a significant event, that happened to you, the trauma youve experianced is collosal, and is grievous to hear,,, i reccommend you find a proffessional christian counciler assist you in your healing, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top