puppies caged.please interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

puppies caged.please interpret

Post by Rozes on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:47 pm

I am in ministry..any relation?..thank you

Its 4am. I woke up from a dream. here is what i dreamt.I saw some puppies in a cage, they were all dying
because of lack of food and water, i felt so much compassion for them so i immediately let them out,but they all
started eating at me...all i could do to control them was to pour out all the food and water i had quickly on them..they ate
greedily.
the other part were chickens ,hens and roosters..they too were sick hungry and dying and were caged up.i stood there and
and wondered why no one was feeding them..i asked someone to feed them..in this case i didnt feed them.

then i found myself in this large blue family van,my kids were inside..my mom was driving but she was driving without lights
and so i asked her to stop the van and switch seats with me as she cannot continue to drive without lights
as i was about to go into the driver`s seat i noticed that there were two seats instead of one...i took the one

to the right while someone took the other.. as we drove along the rain was pouring and then i realize that i was getting
wet,there was a opening at the corner of the van and water was seeping through..and so i was trying to rectify that problem
and then i woke up..and thought i must share....
and i said Lord what does mean?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: puppies caged.please interpret

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 am

God is showing you the puppies (who represent your ministry) are a certian people who are starving for the Word and Spirit of the Lord. no one else has fed them so God has allowed you to feed them. the dream was to show you how hungry they were....the roosters and hens are another certian kind of people (possibly a couples ministry) who are also hungry for the Word. They are so hungry its harming them spiritually. They are in dire need of prayer and someone needs to feed them. Ask God to show you how to help.
blessings,
daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 pm

I am smiling as I am thinking of your distracted driving (focusing on getting wet, instead of on the road). Is there anything that the enemy is throwing at you that may seem worth your attention, but really isn't. Relating back to the hungry animals - is there a deception there that is keeping you from being the most effective at feeding your flock? All along we are told by our mothers, Don't get wet, you'll catch cold. But in nursing school, we never once learned that. It isn't true. We may not enjoy getting wet, but so long as we not immunocompromised, you don't catch a cold from being in the rain. Likewise, is there something in your life that SEEMS like something pertinent, but if you look closely, is just an annoyance if it doesn't get done (like the water in your face). Obviously, I would question if it is something to do with your family (with the family in the mini van). Clearly, it is SO hard to distinguish between what is necessary and what is not when it comes to your family - they are your first ministry.
In regards to the animals - the scripture that comes to mind is the story of Jonah - and there's water in that story too, which God saved him from! After Jonah warns Ninevah, he sits outside the gates to watch the soming destruction of his enemies. Up grows a vine that provides great shade. Then, the vine is eaten by a worm, withers and dies. Jonah is sad. god says to Jonah, "You have more compassion for that silly vine that was only here a day and then gone than you do for Ninevah and the people I created."
A 3rd thought - what do you suppose might be the connection your minivan (primary means of transportation) and the ship Jonah was on. Jonah's 1st ship was going the wrong direction (of course, he purposely chose that direction). But when the light came on his heart (??the light came on in the minivan) a new direction/ship/driver of the van was needed. May be nothing there, but some striking parallels!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Sorry - typos in the previous entry -intended to capitalize God and put in coming, not soming.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:40 pm

The hens and roosters - and what Daphne suggested as the symbolism of them - do you have that ministry? Are you small group leaders actually feeding this group, or has it become "warm fuzzies" and "social hour". I am struck by the fact that you spoke up about the need, but it was not responded to. What do you think?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:36 pm

thank you very much for your replies.according to where i am now and the nature of my ministry,
the first interpretation bears witness to my spirit. also its a confirmation ...there could have been a bit of distraction but not for long because the Holyspirit is with me...
I am actually feeding the flock,( inside and outside the church i attend) I live in a part of the world that is actually spiritually dry, and people are searching for something tangible..and God has been moving on me in a mighty way..but in such a ministry you will have opposition..But i know God is with me as he has spoken it to me many times...

God bless you

Hugs

Rozes

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Honestly Rozes, by your dream, it seemed like you were the only person besides God who noticed these people. Thank God for you! Im sure your church does!
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Your driving the van and your mom moving over symbolizes that you've taken a position of leadership in that relationship. The two seats are you and the Lord working together. Indeed, the rain symbolizes some triffling annoying problems that will arise but no doubt God will lead you and guide you through this faithfully.

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top