My last Pastor told me I would have a JEWISH Wife!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My last Pastor told me I would have a JEWISH Wife!

Post by Joshua116 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:10 pm

in 2012, i met a guy who did Church services out of his house

i attended every Saturday all year long

in about November 2012, one day, while he was praying in tongues (supposedly), he was giving out Words to each of us in the room and when he got to me, he said my future Wife would be JEWISH

now this guy was very loving but eccentric, he CLAIMED to be a Navy Seal but i found out he probably was not

so i just stopped going to his house

however, i have BELIEVED that word Faithfully however, i just don't know anymore

he never answered the HOW/WHEN questions

i'm in the middle now as far as this "Word" goes

i'm in College now

i've struggled many years about direction and what i should do for a living

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My last Pastor told me I would have a JEWISH Wife!

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:41 pm

nerd a precarious position in ,you are,, here in lies the danger of ''one off groups with a unstable leader'', you were in a very open receiveing situation, so you took his ''werd'' deep inside, so a part of you beleives it ,, the leaders actions have caused you to part ways, and good for you for doing so,, i suggest you find a bonefied church in your area that has a counciling dept, so you can receive prayer, and good council, idea hee hee hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:31 am

i have to agree w/dream's here.... biggest sign for you is your 'doubt', when it's Gods word it usually gives you some peace. So ask God to confirm this guys word to u & to show u the truth

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua116 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:11 pm

hey guys

it's not that i doubt what he said...i actually BELIEVE it...but something in me WANTS me to doubt

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:00 pm

youre in a sticky place here, and its not going to be pleasent, nerd what i seriiously doubt the integrity of of youre ''house pastor'' in the sense that he may be delousional, duh ,,and if his life doesnt line up with what he says, makes his platform somewhat unstable, i know youre desire for a wife is strong, he may have sensed that and told you what you wanted to hear,, nerd the element of doubt you feel is really a internal warning bell, so be honest with yourself, ask the hard questions, i suggest you find a solid bible based church in your town/city, invest yourself there, get some wise council and prayer, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:12 pm

I know it sounds wired but does the doubt feel caring or loving or does it come with it? I have found that sometimes when I believe something that is not true, a feeling of "it's not true," but it's a caring and loving sense.
If the doubt is demonic, it will be void of love and feel like a bully is trying to take something precious from you. It will feel attacking and harsh or it will seem insidious or somewhat like the Garden of Eden incident. Sometimes it's subtle and sly and if you resist the devil he will flee so it should not stay for long unless your feeding the doubt . However, God is persistent and if he's trying to show you something isn't true, that feeling won't go away easily until the truth hits you like a ton of bricks. Also, God showing you something is not true, the feeling will be gentle.
It's been 3yrs and your still having that doubt. Maybe God is telling she won't be jewish ethnically. Nonetheless, ask God to show you plainly. I've heard sometimes the words we recieve are symbolic. I think Paul called us "spiritual jews"
I'll give you an example. I asked God what the name of my future hubby would be and I got a name of someone I knew. I later realized that it was symbolic and I had so much peace. Let me show you. Someone's name could go as their identity. Last names can show status. The last name of the guy meant "branch" meaning he would be a Christian who could maintain a good relationship with God and bear fruit which was important for me, because a born again Christian can back slide and seemingly good boys can call themselves Christian but not know God. The first name meant crown or wreath. First names could show personal identity therefore it could be a specific trait. Wreaths were given to sports players when they one a race or game in Ancient room. This might show he is an overcomer.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua116 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:57 pm

hello

thanks dreamster...i won't disregard any of that

hi Jasmine,

you said:

ll give you an example. I asked God what the name of my future hubby would be and I got a name of someone I knew. I later realized that it was symbolic and I had so much peace. Let me show you. Someone's name could go as their identity. Last names can show status.

If I for example have dreamt about girls named "Amanda"...the dream is NOT really about any "Amandas" at all...but simply the trait of that name?

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:27 pm

great if you can follow through, thumbs late is the hour,, time is getting short,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:35 pm

All I can think, is when we come to Christ we are grafted into the olive tree. Hence, we are all Hebrews.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Joshua116 wrote:hello

thanks dreamster...i won't disregard any of that

hi Jasmine,

you said:

ll give you an example. I asked God what the name of my future hubby would be and I got a name of someone I knew. I later realized that it was symbolic and I had so much peace. Let me show you. Someone's name could go as their identity. Last names can show status.

If I for example have dreamt about girls named "Amanda"...the dream is NOT really about any "Amandas" at all...but simply the trait of that name?

I'd have to see the dream. Might not even be about your future wife. Amanda means "worthy or love, having to be loved, deserving to be loved, loved by everyone"

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top