dreams about water in basement , and in the town

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams about water in basement , and in the town

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Me and my friend had a dream, in my dream the town was flooding but the people didnt seem upset they were enjoying it. In my dream the basement was leaking, two girls were sittting at the top of the stairs. one of the girls told me that the basement used to leak all the time. I said thats impossible the basement doesen't leak I just had it b-dried. (thats water proofed) While I was saying it there was water pooling around my feet. It kept coming down steadily.

In my friends dream she had a leaky basement, and it was raining in her basement.

What is the rain signifiying - I thought that it was healing rain for my friend. I thought that it had something to do with the Holy Spirit in mine, like he was trying to fill me up duh does anyone know

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams about water in basement , and in the town

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Daughter of Zion~ Nice title...(Isaiah 52:2) I recognize this heading. One would think that "flooding" on one's residence could be quit devastating, Amen~. The flooding of Noah is a prime example of that!!! But that's not the case here of the "over-flow" or "out-pouring" of the wet stuff that so often comes down from "above", What the Lord is showing you is an indication of this "You will lose nothing" due to precautions that has been made in times past, your "secure". It may look like a disaster in the begining of an event, but remember "All things come together for the good of them who Love me" for whatever the case may be, family, friends, church, community, etc. The "wading" of the water is as "exactly" as you have stated "trying to fill me up" which is a process just like a filling up of the basement, next thing you know it will be up to your knees...waist...sholders...completly under---ALL FILLED UP!!!!! Baptism of the HOLY GHOST!!!!! Yaahhhhhhhh

:cute: :cute: :cute:

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams about water in basement , and in the town

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Thank you for you imput. I hope so, Im kinda going through something

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down