Boa Constrictor snake in Maternity ward falling down is this python spirit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boa Constrictor snake in Maternity ward falling down is this python spirit?

Post by gordie1 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 am

Hi there
I dreamt last night I was pregnant but it was not obvious. I went to the maternity room to see this cacoon like shape as if it was my pregnancy progressing. Eventually a voice in the dream told me it was a boa constrictor snake that was going to be delivered I told the voice I didnt want to take it home. And the snake apperared it was very long and this voice said again this is a boa constrictor snake. But it looked like a python instead of a boa constrictor. Next thing I was on my way to a Christian conference 40 miles away and I stopped at a liquor store and bought champagne and I was drinking it and I got very drunk. (IRL I am a recovering alcholic been sober 15 years) I phoned a Christian friend called John and told him I was drinking he told me it was not the end of the world and not to drink anymore. I got a taxi to this conference and the taxi driver told me that my enemy was going to be one of the main speakers (IRL this woman split up the ministry I was heading up I always suspected jezebel spirit) I told the driver I wanted to go back to the liquor store but he ignored me and carried on. He dropped me off at a beautiful hotel by the sea on the beach and as I was walking along the sand I tried to climb up a sand dune but it was too steep many people were trying to pull me up and encouraging me saying I could do it but I fell back down and decided to walk round the sand dune and I met John the man I was on the phone to and he took me round the straight way which was about 2 seconds and he said stop making life harder on yourself. I got into the conference and it was an aircraft hangar. Then John told me my enemy would not be speaking and I saw her at the canteen with someone helping her and had a black eye mask over her face like she was blind. I wanted to confront her and have an argument with her but my friend then said "There is more to salvation than saying the sinners prayer are you really saved" I woke up a bit disturbed by the snake I have been dreaming a lot about snakes recently. In real life I am in a very bad place in my walk I feel defeated wanting to give up angry and very depressed I feel oppressed the first thing that came to mind when I woke up is could this be a python spirit I am experiencing??

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top