PLEASE HELP... reliving past

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP... reliving past

Post by johanna roberson on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:28 am

I was with a really humble boy(i know), and I was trying to keep quiet cause we were at his moms house... I had my stuff in bags and had it put up but when I looked again it was all out again. So I hurried up and put it back under the bed and in drawers so his momma wouldn't see afterwards she come to the door talking to the son. I was hiding cause she didn't know I was there. I was peeking and she said you don't have to hide you can stay here so I came out from behind the bed. Then it switched over to another place. I saw the mother there I saw nay and other's. The mother was telling me something about my past and I remember telling her that you talking about my about my past, you saw me yes I was drinking and smoking and you didn't help, all you did was talk about me. I wasnt in a stable place I was here and here but you didnt help me. After the convo a judge walked in.... I woke up crying not sure why... please help

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP... reliving past

Post by ashley2015 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi Johanna, first of all I want to say thank you for trusting us with your heart and being open. By any chance, have you experienced anything like this in real life where you have felt shamed and not helped by someone or people? Have you been afraid of sharing your past with anyone in particular, even this boy? Is there anyone you may need to forgive?

ashley2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johanna roberson on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Yes ma'am I have been faced with this issue, im thinking this boy is my husband. I felt like my mom rejected me. I Love her im still hurt I cant bring it to her I tried before but she has a mental illness and she has her own view as to what happened.

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:21 pm

yep definately relates to past issues, the stuff in your bag is the issues, :hairraising: you try to pack them but they continue to come out of your baggage, and theres guilt aspects, disappointed and feeling judged referee ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johanna roberson on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 pm

I have been in constant prayer anout this and even tried releasing it but it always comes back. Im not as close with my family I started isolating myself from them.

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:00 pm

well theres a differance between healthy bounderies and isolation, scratching chin im not sure how you can communicate with your mom if shes mentally injured :hairraising: disappointed perhaps some distance is better than absolute no interaction, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johanna roberson on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Thank you so much....

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley2015 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Hey Johanna,
I'm glad you're seeking the Lord for breakthrough in this through prayer. He is our healer and He wants to lead you into freedom from whatever has been hurting you. Praying for you. You're not alone. Have you ever had an opportunity to discuss this with a pastor or had the opportunity to have inner healing ministry time? I do believe that as you receive God's grace for yourself and towards your mom, you'll be able to exchange the hurt for healing. If you're interested or don't know where to go for inner healing ministry, prayerfully consider checking out this web,

From personal experience and seeing and hearing the testimonies of others, I highly recommend it, Johanna. If you check out the website, you'll get more details about how it's a Spirit led time of ministry. It's very honoring and very helpful and effective in drawing you closer into the heart of God, getting to the root of issues and stepping into the wholeness that the Father has for you. The Body of Christ and most importantly God is for you and with you. Blessings :)

ashley2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johanna roberson on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Thank you so much... I have been looking for a healing ministry. Praise God im so ready for the transformation. God bless you and i pray that your ministry flourishes and prospers even more.

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley2015 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:29 pm

That's awesome! Galatians 5:1 came to mind, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free...". That whole chapter is really good going into more talk about life in the Spirit and freedom and Thank You! The Lord bless you, too! May the love of the Father engulf you. May you feel His embrace as the Spirit draws you deeper into the Father's heart, where you're safe and sound, in Him. He delights greatly over you (Zephaniah 3). I just bless you with songs of deliverance all around you. You are chosen and treasured by Him. There's 2 songs called No longer slaves by Bethel and Good Good Father by Kelly Heiligenthal and they're coming to mind, too. I didn't intend to write all this, and this is the 1st time I've responded with this much feedback to someone, but I really feel led to encourage you with this. Be blessed! :)

ashley2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johanna roberson on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:20 pm

I asked God to speak to me... Thankfully you are the vessel he chose. I looked at the site its in California I didn't see any locations close to me but I know that I need inner healing so I will be in search of a ministry, that God leads me too, that provides this type of deliverance. I am encouraged and feel relieved .... Be Blessed as well

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley2015 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Glad you are :)

ashley2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content