newborn baby not breathing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newborn baby not breathing

Post by April Chapel on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 am

I dreamt a newborn baby was delivered, wasn't breathing, then immediately handed to me. I took the baby straight away to the place where a medical team was to resuscitate, but no one ever came. I picked up a medical instrument to have it ready for the doctor but he never came and I was frustrated and helpless. The person or people who could have revived the baby never came.

April Chapel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: newborn baby not breathing

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:35 pm

ok, what does the baby represent in your life currently, what have you been handed ,thats stoped functioning/werking?,,what are you trying to revive? your feelings display your inner state :hairraising: :hmm: ,,you feel unsupported ,, shocked disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April Chapel on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:39 am

Thank you so much for your response. I am on a ministry team and I am frustrated by a lack of unity right now. The leader is godly and wise, but is not direct about the lack of participation from the rest of team. My part is prepared but the others arent. I feel like I'm forging a path on my own when it should be a group effort to bring something beautiful to the Church. I assume the doctors are the leaders over me, who are quiet and absent.

April Chapel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 pm

:hairraising: yes quite likely,, oh the dynamics of a church group :shocking: holy moly ,,the storys i kud tell, :blah: :blah: :blah: ,,,your dream is expressing your current situation, so confirming to you all the things youve said, i suggest clear direct dialog with your leader, then a series of group meetings to establish the objectives/goals , ''how to get there processes'' identitfy stregths /weaknesses, ,, set time aside to eat togeather asa team,to build relationships,, out of that unity should manifest whistle hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April Chapel on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm

I so agree with you that those suggestions would bring improvement. However, this ministry is not big on relationships, communication, or connection. My attempts to influence unity have been twarted several times. It's been very frustrating since unity is very important to me. Their strengths are in other areas. Thank you for your encouragement. I will seek God for wisdom and grace to keep my baby alive.

April Chapel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:49 pm

nerd ok, um not sure how this ministry will be effective with those core fundimentals not functioning, shocked holy moly you may be the mom that keeps this baby alive,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top