REPEAT DREAMS ABOUT MY FORMER JOB - similar settings in all of them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPEAT DREAMS ABOUT MY FORMER JOB - similar settings in all of them

Post by eyeoflight on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:21 pm

I have had at least 5 dreams in the past two months about my former workplace.  In each of the dreams are the following scenarios:
1) me going from floor to floor to seek out people to say hello to
2) me visiting where I used to sit
3) something specific about the 4th floor and trying to get there
4) Being on the ground floor lobby and being nervous about maybe getting put out of the building because I no longer worked there
5) 1 piano, (first dream) 2 pianos (last dream) - musical event about to happen
6) the colors blue and white (marble stairs or walls)
7) the colors blue and gold (large blue Bibles with gold print on the front) placed on each chair of the guests coming to the musical event. All the Bibles were editions from different well-known ministries.  There was one Bible which said only "Holy Bible".
8) wanting to go up to the 5th floor where I used to sit and see how things were and if they'd replaced me and to say hello to people.  I didn't go up there though.  
9) A friend, Wanda King

Feelings: Sadness, disappointment, feeling left out/ignored, not a part of the fun or the "family" and not being noticed.

I don't want to say the name of the company right now but I have researched the meaning of the name.  It actually has two different meanings; one is a musical term and the other describes a compliment.

Last edited by eyeoflight on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding what my feelings were in the dream.)

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPEAT DREAMS ABOUT MY FORMER JOB - similar settings in all of them

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 am

in a nutshell it sounds like unresloved issues of ur heart, the feelings tell the true story, the setting provides the structure/framewerk this,, the repeat aspect of these dreams is saying this needs attention, it may be symptom of deeper things that need healing, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:47 pm

I know there's an issue with me being on a hiatus from playing my piano and writing music. I have made SOME progress in getting back to this and just LOVE it when I do. I haven't given myself much credit for what I have done and many times I feel as if I haven't accomplished what I should have by now and that my time is running short to get something big done in that area. I have had MANY dreams about a big church service about to take place or a big concert of some sort about to take place. I'm really putting my ear to this, I just want to know what specifically God is saying to me. If I do need healing I just don't know how to do it except maybe forgive myself for allowing so much time to pass and missed opportunities due to a personal relationship issue which has taken well over a decade to resolve.

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:28 am

:hairraising: nerd kud be all about the resloveing of the relationship, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top