Yellow birds in trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yellow birds in trees

Post by 29kclark on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:22 pm

I have had a few instructional dreams in the past year. God has been working very hard at communicating with me through his word and dreams. (hope I am listening properly) The other night I had a very strange dream. I was walking through the back yard with a bag of groceries, (the yard did not look like my current house but I knew it was mine) There were three huge leafless trees in the yard at least 100ft tall filled with thousands of bright yellow exotic birds. I felt annoyed by their presence and ducked a little as I walked under them half expecting a rain of bird poo to come down on me. It never came. After I entered the house, (again not looking anything like my current house) I put my groceries down and went to the sink and started washing pots and pans. My husband came in and started in on me saying " are you happy we bought this farm now? There are birds in the trees! Are you happy now!" as if blaming me for the presence of the birds. I got very angry at him. I would even go so far to say I was enraged. I started screaming "Shut up!!(which is not like me, I don't even let my kids say shut up)" Don't speak to me, in fact, never speak to me again!!!" At this point I woke up with my heart racing, it was 4:30am. When God speaks to me in a dream I always wake up suddenly at 4:30am. I figure it's his way of telling me it's time to get up and seek him before the house wakes up. (I have little ones). I know this dream involves finances. This is usually what my husband and I argue about. God is definitely telling me to be more frugal. There is no question about that. I was very inspired by your web page Mia, in regard to making a menu and sticking to your grocery list. Lately I have been inspired to learn about foraging and trying to eat organic on a budget. Soo, thanks for the encouragement. I have since received conformation that a yellow bird in a tree is in fact a symbol indicating that you need to be more "economical" go figure. I also feel that I need to work on not being so offended when my husband talks to me. God does not want us to live a life in constant offense toward some one. He is not born again and has a tendency to be very negative and condescending, so this is something I struggle with daily. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would soften his heart toward salvation. Blessings to you and yours. Karen from the Oregon Coast.

29kclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow birds in trees

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:54 pm

this more of a dream than a symboll, i will treat as such, i beleave its more an insight into your current situation, sounds like a winter season, [leafless trees], showing your private life, [backyard], that most ppl dont see, you are carrying a load, provideing for your family, your expecting unpleasent things ahead, you walk into chores, so it seems your not getting much support, :hairraising: then after your husbands comment you snap, :shocking: ,,i would say this is underlying stress thats breaking out, sounds like youve been blamed for something substantial,and being reminded of that choice, , shocked your husband sounds abusive,and in your werds ,''condecending, and negative towards you, '', its not about you being offended, that is one of the first warning bells that your personal boundrys are being violated, holy moly just becos hes not born again, dont give him a permission to be abusive,, organic food is usually very expensive, holy moly ,,would be more prudent to buy regular fruit/vege/meat if your under financial stress? :hairraising: i suggest accesing some kind of funded/free ralationship counciling befor things get outta control. nerd i realise thiis is a tuff reply, but nessacerry,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 29kclark on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:37 pm

I appreciate the insight.  Fortunately we have a garden, chickens and live in a temperate climate where organic food is cheap and available.  I also run a wholesale co-op.  I have just been lazy about planning and have not been utilizing the garden to it's potential. Eating clean is something God has specifically instructed my sister and I to do on more than one occasion through dreams and scripture and for health reasons.  As for the issues with my husband, we are working on it.  This is truly a spiritual battle that belongs to the Lord.  A group of us have been praying that Gods light would be so bright the darkness would be exposed and dealt with. Clearly we have a dark mess to clean up here.  Again, your insight is greatly appreciated.

29kclark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:50 pm

ok, your food sounds awesome :donut: its gud to be in a group, thumbs praying

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content