Hi! Please prayerfully read and respond. "The Father's Blessing"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi! Please prayerfully read and respond. "The Father's Blessing"

Post by ashley2015 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi, I would so appreciate feedback. :)

(Notes) About a week ago, I woke up from a dream like at midnight and it felt like I had gotten a really good nightís of rest even though at the most, it was probably like an hour and a half that I had slept until then because I had fallen asleep around 10:30 pm. When I woke up around midnight, I felt like I had slept all I needed to sleep, like I had gotten much more hours of sleep, but anyways, interestingly, in the morning, when I asked mom how did she sleep, she said she woke up a few times like around 2 a.m. and then like at 4 a.m., and she also felt well rested each time and felt like God was redeeming the time for her or restoring the time for her to catch up on her sleep since the previous night, she didnít sleep so well.

(Dream) I had dreamt something so amazing, so beautiful, but what I remember is that there was a scene of me being outside, and there was golden light that filled the air/atmosphere (like Iíve seen before in other dreams that I know is of the Lord). I was walking or standing near the corner of a street, like at an intersection but without view of the east, having coming up from the south direction, and remember looking towards the left/ the street heading west, like I was about to go into there, and saw a man I know, maybe in front of me, facing me. He was standing in the midst of the golden atmosphere. There were white buildings alongside the street. In the dream I was so excited and joyful thinking things like, "Oh my gosh, I've seen this place/been here before", "Oh my gosh this is probably the 3rd time", "Oh my gosh this is probably something God is trying to tell me". I also remember thinking about the Father's Blessing and remember thinking that's gonna be one of my messages. I felt like God was trying to tell me something and give me hope about something to come.

ashley2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! Please prayerfully read and respond. "The Father's Blessing"

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:20 pm

scratching chin i would say your comeing to a crossroads or intersection in ur life, you are looking which way to go, your path is iluminated, ,,you encounter the werd made flesh, :jesuspic: ,,thy werd is a lamp unto my feet a lite idea unto my path, hee hee ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley2015 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:30 am

Thank you. I do believe something divine is about to happen, with the Father's signature all over it :)

ashley2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 pm

kewl thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content