A woman in a dream telling me to change churches I was very upset not in a good place at the moment irl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A woman in a dream telling me to change churches I was very upset not in a good place at the moment irl

Post by gordie1 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:32 am

Hi there I dreamt last night I was having coffee in a coffee shop called the Manna House IRL with my pastors wife and it was strange the coffee shop/bookshop was closed and the manager came up to us and said he was leaving and to help myself to any books I wanted and he would trust us to leave the right money. I was chatting away with her when all of a sudden this woman appeared who I had never seen before in my life asking me if I was (my real name) and I answered yes. She said she wanted to speak to me in private so I reluctantly took her into a private room at the back of the shop behind several closed doors. She was crying and told me I was in the wrong church and that is why I was not growing spirtually and too leave and go to another church 30 miles away she gave me the address on a bit of paper and went away. I was really upset about this and went back to coffee my pastors wife and I told her about it and she was very calm and told me to ignore her as she is someone who is sowing discord and confusion my pastor then appeared and she told him about it I asked him could he not silence this woman and he said no but people didn't need to listen to her. I woke up very confused I am in a very bad place with my walk at the moment and IRL was thinking about taking a break from church for a while but I never would have thought the problem was the church it is a spirit filled annointed church with a humble loving leadership. Thinking about it the woman looked very like a woman I had a dream about and in the dream she was a witch and the next night IRL she came to my door but I ignored it.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A woman in a dream telling me to change churches I was very upset not in a good place at the moment irl

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:31 pm

:hairraising: nerd i would go nowhere, i think god is clearly communicateing to you to build relationship wiv ur pastors, huggins and god is not the author of confusion, i see no reason for you to leave your church, i would book an appointment with mrs pastor to share your dream and receive council and prayer, you dont know what mischeif that woman was upto visiting you, she may have left a seduceing spirit to draw you away from your local church, isolate you, and considering you current state ,watever it may be, its important you get some support ,,dont make rash /impetuous decisions, disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top