Unknown boy hurt badly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown boy hurt badly

Post by cbstanton on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:02 am

Blessings to you:

Thank you again for taking the time to help me gain clarity concerning my dreams.

I dreamed about a really cute but extremely proud/arrogant little boy. I didn't recognize this little boy at all but I sensed in my dream he was between 8-12. In my dream he was ice skating with two other girls. The unusual part is that the ice skating rink was in my father's basement. I did not recognize the two girls either. I remember trying to tell the little boy something that would have been helpful to him but he responded in such disrespect to me. Not too long after he was injured badly. I went upstairs and came back down to the basement and found him with an ice skate stabbed in his thigh. He scream and sobbed frantically, it was very gory but I picked him up and carried him upstairs. I tried to calm him. Even though the little boy was so mean to me, the only thing I wanted to do at that moment was help him and keep him alive. I brought him to my bedroom in my father's house. My bedroom looked much different though, it was calm and serene with light blue colors and white. My aunt Kim appeared and she was a nurse by trade in the dream but she's not a nurse in real life. However, she does have the gift of healing by the Holy Spirit. She called the doctor and stayed with us. She instructed me how to lay his body properly on the bed. He was so helpless. I laid beside him trying to comfort him, it seemed as if hours had gone by and the doctor still had not come. Nobody had much sympathy for the boy but my aunt and me. My aunt eventually left and I began to worry because they doctor had not arrived. The boy closed his eyes and he began to fall into a deep sleep. A man walked into the room. I asked, "is he the doctor?" As I looked more closely I noticed how bright he shined and there was a glorious light surrounding his entire person. I knew then that he was Jesus Christ. He took the boy in his arms and lifted his head up and prayed in a foreign language, it sounded like Aramaic or Arabic. He pulled the skate our of the boy's legs and waved his hand over his leg and healed the wound. The End.

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unknown boy hurt badly

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 pm

is it possably the boy could have been your father, ? scratching chin basements to me always speak of hidden past events or foundation family issues, so lets start there,, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbstanton on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:21 pm

I didn't think of my father, I can seek the Lord more about that. My relationship with my dad has gone through much healing and reconciliation. Our relationship now is better than it has ever been but I will pray for more clarity. If this helps, earlier that day I was insulted by an acquaintance. Well I have chosen not keep communication with this person at the present time because he has said really hurtful things and I just didn't want to subject myself to that anymore. Surprisingly, I ran into him at the library and I tried to just be cordial and go on my way. However, the first thing he said was rude and insulting so I thought the dream represented him but I didn't understand the second part regarding the skate in the boy's leg.

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:45 pm

perhaps the rude man could be the hurt boy,, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbstanton on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:50 pm

What about ice skate in his leg, is that symbolic to some unknown hurt in his life which plays into him being hurtful towards others? Or is this a warning for him for something that will happen in his future?

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:18 pm

i wondered if it was a childhood hurt that caused him to be this way, assuming its the rude man in your life, the basement and skateing rink,and other kids set the scene, so does it relate to a past event?,the amazeing part is the end of your dream,, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbstanton on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:17 pm

That's interesting that you brought up his childhood. I don't know much about his childhood except that he was really into his studies and didn't really gain much confidence until after college; that's what he told me. I believe that was one of the the most transparent and vulnerable conversations I had with him. Other than that, he keeps a very prideful exterior. I have been praying for him. The Holy Spirit is teaching me total forgiveness. I experience offenses everyday, so I ask Holy Spirit to produce the love and forgiveness that I am incapable of giving on my own ; so that I can pray for the genuine needs of people (in this case, this guy) and prevent bitterness from festering in me. So it made sense that it seemed like I was interceding for him in the dream, regardless of how mean he was to me.

Do you sense that this is just a present tense dream, or does is it possible for it to have present and future implications?

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:35 pm

i would say present revelation, with a future outworking, Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbstanton on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Thank you, this is very encouraging for me to persist in prayer. The dream all came together. I understand the full meaning of the dream now, you confirmed what I sensed but I wasn't sure if I was on the right track at first. Thank you for being patient with me and my questions.

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top