2 Short Dream..kinda strange?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Short Dream..kinda strange?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Had a dream that I and my boss's wife were looking at something (maybe a news article) on the job. IRL, I think this woman just doesn't like me (she just talks to me and deals with me differently than my other fellow coworkers--and I can't explain it, but I just feel "unsettled" around her!) Anyway, in the dream she looks right into my eyes and tells me that I "need to wear my glasses" but I can't understand why because I can read fine without them! In the dream, I feel like she wants me to do things "like everyone else" does them or just how "she wants them done". Why can't I just do what I want to do--she doesn't get on anybody else?

Dream #2:
had a dream that me and my fellow coworker wanted to switch our days up on the schedule. One day when I come to look at the schedule, I find that "she has more hours" (ie working more days just like she wanted to) and I'm actually off on the day I want to be! I am smiling (because I am so happy that I get to take a break) but as I look further on the schedule, I realize that I'm off the entire week! Instead of being mad--I am even more elated and think: WOW, THEY WERE REALLY SWEET TO LET ME BE OFF ON DAYS I WANT TO BE OFF AND MORE! I keep looking to make sure that I'm not "seeing things" or not "dreaming". I also see a picture of santa claus and realize that I am gonna be off on Christmas day to spend time with the family though in the dream, I know that the setting is NOW!

thinking :huh: any ideas?
thanks desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top