Dream Interpretation: Unknown Boy hurt badly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretation: Unknown Boy hurt badly

Post by cbstanton on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:41 am

Blessings to You,

I have two dreams that occurred during the same night or early morning. I believe both dreams have a similar theme of reconciliation. I am seeking confirmation/clarity on what I believe the Holy Spirit is trying to reveal to me. I want to make sure this is not just my soul interpreting the dream. Thank you in advance for the time you sacrifice in seeking the Lord to help others, including myself. Please see the two dreams below:

First dream:
I had a dream about gun shots being shot on or nearby the campus community where I live and work. I do not know who or what caused the shots but they were so loud and audible, as if I could hear them in real life while I was sleeping. The community/campus community was deeply affected but nobody was killed. Nonetheless, other and I included were traumatized by the scare. Students gathered at my grandmother's house to process the grief and receive healing. As we gathered at my grandmother's house, a professor walks in from the university, I attend and work for. She is a Communication Arts and Conflict Transformation professor. We were all relieved to see her, it was as if she was sent to help us process and move towards reconciliation. Then, I remember us all getting on a large coach bus. The scenario of the bus was like the Sankofa trip my school does for racial reconciliation. Opposite races are paired together to move towards reconciliation.

Second Dream:
I dreamed about a really cute but extremely proud/arrogant little boy. I didn't recognize this little boy at all but I sensed in my dream he was between 8-12. In my dream he was ice skating with two other girls. The unusual part is that the ice skating rink was in my father's basement. I did not recognize the two girls either. I remember trying to tell the little boy something that would have been helpful to him but he responded in such disrespect to me. Not too long after he was injured badly. I went upstairs and came back down to the basement and found him with an ice skate stabbed in his thigh. He scream and sobbed frantically, it was very gory but I picked him up and carried him upstairs. I tried to calm him. Even though the little boy was so mean to me, the only thing I wanted to do at that moment was help him and keep him alive. I brought him to my bedroom in my father's house. My bedroom looked much different though, it was calm and serene with light blue colors and white. My aunt Kim appeared and she was a nurse by trade in the dream but she's not a nurse in real life. However, she does have the gift of healing by the Holy Spirit. She called the doctor and stayed with us. She instructed me how to lay his body properly on the bed. He was so helpless. I laid beside him trying to comfort him, it seemed as if hours had gone by and the doctor still had not come. Nobody had much sympathy for the boy but my aunt and me. My aunt eventually left and I began to worry because they doctor had not arrived. The boy closed his eyes and he began to fall into a deep sleep. A man walked into the room. I asked, "is he the doctor?" As I looked more closely I noticed how bright he shined and there was a glorious light surrounding his entire person. I knew then that he was Jesus Christ. He took the boy in his arms and lifted his head up and prayed in a foreign language, it sounded like Aramaic or Arabic. He pulled the skate our of the boy's legs and waved his hand over his leg and healed the wound. The End.

Are these two dream interconnected? I am asking the Holy Spirit to make this all plain to me. Thanks again in advance for your help.

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation: Unknown Boy hurt badly

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:12 am

hi, please post these in the dreams and visions dept, Bless You and each drm seprately, thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbstanton on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:53 am

Sure thing

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content