Another tooth dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another tooth dream...

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Really don't like teeth dreams but had this one recently:

I felt my tooth was loose, it was one at the bottom towards the front. I looked in the mirror and saw that it could come all the way out, so I took it out. The tooth was strong and whole. I held it out to my sister in law and asked her "Can this be fixed?" My sister in law said "yes it can be" but she wanted to double check with her husband (my brother). My brother is outside in the sunlight on the front yard and I'm standing inside the house at the doorway. He says to me "yes it can be fixed but I'm not giving you another medical certificate"
I was annoyed at this because I felt the medical certificate I had was a rough copy and wanted a better one.

Usually in dreams my brother represents the holy spirit or a spiritual figure. I kind of felt this to be a message of receiving something but not wanting or accepting it in some way? Or not satisfied with something.

Thank you

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another tooth dream...

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:08 am

sounds like a potentialy embaressing situation, disappointed that your reflecting on, with your sister, [litral sisda, or in the lord]are you looking for validation of some kind?,, i think theres a definate message in here for you, given the peaple and who they represent, it may be about family, strife or looseing face/shame,, disappointed :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:55 am

dreamster wrote:sounds like a potentialy embaressing situation, disappointed that your reflecting on, with your sister, [litral sisda, or in the lord]are you looking for validation of some kind?,, i think theres a definate message in here for you, given the peaple and who they represent, it may be about family, strife or looseing face/shame,, disappointed :hairraising:

thanks dreamster - I don't know that I'm looking for validation in any area, nothing comes to mind immediately but I do feel like it does seem to point to something I may not be accepting or happy about (because of my feelings about the medical certificate) I wondered if maybe it was about needing or not having wisdom about a situation and reacting wrongly to it? hmmm

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:43 pm

the validation i was thinking of was of being proved right on a issue,or disagreement, and perhaps the holy spirit saying its about relationships as opposed to being right, i guess im off key with this interp, nerd disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:27 am

dreamster wrote:the validation i was thinking of was of being proved right on a issue,or disagreement, and perhaps the holy spirit saying its about relationships as opposed to being right, i guess im off key with this interp, nerd disappointed

Actually, I think you maybe right, there was a disagreement I had recently (not a bad one) but reading your comment I did at the time feel I was right about a situation and felt slightly annoyed about it.

You actually gave me the interpretation to this dream! Thank you!!!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:18 pm

whistle whistle thumbs ,,i'll assume ma favrite position, sweet dreams 2

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content